Home

New Madden Geneated Draft Classes?

This is a discussion on New Madden Geneated Draft Classes? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-01-2010, 11:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New Madden Geneated Draft Classes?

I read a ea post somewhere where they have 32 new generated Draft Classes for Madden 11.

Anyone know what these look like?

for example
How many people are 80+?
Any 99 Speed players?
Any Superstar clones like last year?
anyone superfast for there postion?

doubt if anyone knows this but are the draft classes random for online chises this year hated only getting the English Draft 1st every time online last year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2010, 12:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: New Madden Geneated Draft Classes?

I'm also very interested in finding out more about the draft classes. Prior to last season, Madden would usually be sold after the actual Super Bowl was finished, but this past season my brother and I played the entire co-op Franchise mode, so guys like Jack English, Mister Wright, First Patterson, Quan Henry and others became just as familiar to us as the real life players. I wouldn't mind having a few of those guys back in the draft class, and even though I've read the franchise mode is unchanged (which I'm okay with), I do hope the stats are adjusted this time around, since some of the players were getting insane numbers.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:34 PM   #3
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

The draft classes have all been rewritten. I'm a bit disappointed that they redid all of them. I'll miss English, he's become EA's icon character. Still, it's nice that we'll pretty much have no knowledge of what we're getting this time around.

For the record, I'm playing as Jack English in my NCAA RtG:P Sophomore season right now, still a backup

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 08-01-2010, 06:52 PM   #4
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
The draft classes have all been rewritten. I'm a bit disappointed that they redid all of them. I'll miss English, he's become EA's icon character. Still, it's nice that we'll pretty much have no knowledge of what we're getting this time around.

For the record, I'm playing as Jack English in my NCAA RtG:P Sophomore season right now, still a backup
While I'll miss Jerry Ric.. er Bellows, I like the fact that I have new guys to draft this year. With franchise mode pretty much remaining the same, it's the one thing I look forward to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »