Home

I would love to see....

This is a discussion on I would love to see.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-18-2010, 03:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
I would love to see....

fumbles happen more from using the strip ball button than big hits, it seems like the strip ball button is powerless to the hitstick when it comes to forcing fumbles

also I wish linemen would force more fumbles on QBs as they rush off the edge, instead of throwing the QB to the ground why don't we have an arm smack strip ball sack from the blindside?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2010, 03:39 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: I would love to see....

There is no need for more fumbles in the game. I'd also hate to see the strip button become very powerful.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:12 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I would like to see more misques for instance fg holder bobles the snap,bad exchanges or bad snaps to rb or qb.Madden is missing the element of suprise this will definetly add to it.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:37 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruSimGamer
I would like to see more misques for instance fg holder bobles the snap,bad exchanges or bad snaps to rb or qb.Madden is missing the element of suprise this will definetly add to it.
Thought this should be in Madden for close to 3 years, the Catching/Handling rating for Quarterbacks should reflect on the snap as well...not just field goals but regular plays as well....same goes for the Center and LS...I want to see snaps fly over the head of the Punter and Quarterback...but as rare as injuries
Old 02-18-2010, 07:20 PM   #5
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

PS2 Owner Mode in PS3/360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2010, 08:50 PM   #6
MVP

cubsball899's Arena

OVR: 15

this thread is about what the OP wanted to see, not what you guys want to see, discuss his idea or post you're own thread.

i like the idea because hit stick is far too effective in terms of forcing fumbles when you have a guy with 90+ hit power, a guy like charles tillman should be able to force many fumbles by using the ball strip button as well as force incompletions....

also like the idea of the strip sack, guys have been doing that very often for a few years now since dwight freeney patented it...

Old 02-18-2010, 09:00 PM   #7
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

Well in that case.I do not agree with what he said.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:02 PM   #8
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsball899
this thread is about what the OP wanted to see, not what you guys want to see, discuss his idea or post you're own thread.

i like the idea because hit stick is far too effective in terms of forcing fumbles when you have a guy with 90+ hit power, a guy like charles tillman should be able to force many fumbles by using the ball strip button as well as force incompletions....

also like the idea of the strip sack, guys have been doing that very often for a few years now since dwight freeney patented it...

One more thing,if you want to get tech maybe he shouldnt have started this thread,maybe he should just post it in the WISHLIST.

If everyone started a thread with what they individually want,this whole site would be a wishlist.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »