Home

celebrations

This is a discussion on celebrations within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-31-2009, 01:08 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 7
celebrations

are player celebrations automatic or do you have to do something to get them? i saw an end zone dance and lights out merriman dance on a demo online. and like lambeau leap. how do you do these? HELP!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: celebrations

I'd like to know this as well, I did the Lambeau Leap once so far and i don't know if i pushed something to do it or if it just happened on it's own...
Old 08-31-2009, 01:50 PM   #3
Pro

Automatic. The only manual celebrating you can do is:

A) High stepping into the endzone when you'e inside the 10 yard line and no defenders are near you (B button on XBOX/the equivalent on PS3)
B) Diving into the endzone when no defender is around you triggers an interesting celebratory move (either a leap into the endzone or a flip, depends on the player I think). This is done by pushing the dive button right before you reach the endzone.
C) Jumping up and down out of your seat in the comfort of your own home after you just scored a game winning touchdown. Caution, may cause hamstring strains or pulled muscles. Celebrate at your own risk.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:56 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by skudplayr
C) Jumping up and down out of your seat in the comfort of your own home after you just scored a game winning touchdown. Caution, may cause hamstring strains or pulled muscles. Celebrate at your own risk.
Or it may cause you to break glasses...I have broken 4 glasses of milk this way. One was when I was returned a kick for a touchdown with 4 seconds left to win......I knocked it off my table jumping up and down yelling choice words at the other team.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:21 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by skudplayr
Automatic. The only manual celebrating you can do is:

I did this a while back with the ps2 while it was sitting on my tv.. Didnt realize the controller cord was wrapped around my foot and ended up ripping the ps2 off the tv and slamming it into the floor.

Luckily, those were the good days, when you could exchange your ps2 as many times under the ebgames warranty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2009, 03:22 PM   #6
Pro

Hahaha guys that's funny.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:53 PM   #7
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
Or it may cause you to break glasses...I have broken 4 glasses of milk this way. One was when I was returned a kick for a touchdown with 4 seconds left to win......I knocked it off my table jumping up and down yelling choice words at the other team.
Glass was a bad choice. That's why you should drink Milk out of a carton instead.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ronburgundymilk.jpg (28.9 KB, 49 views)

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »