Home

My Conclusion To Madden 10

This is a discussion on My Conclusion To Madden 10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #1
Banned

JaBronie247's Arena

OVR: 26
My Conclusion To Madden 10

Ok well Madden 10 is a great game yeah it does have its little flaws but which game is perfect? An how can EA make so many changes in 9 months of developing? Also I think its not the game that make people so frustrated I think its the people who people play online! For EX: I played this douche bag who basically Cheesed his way too win! C'mon people its a GAME! Why does everyone care bout there record so much that they have to do everything that is not real football! I mean like why can't everyone play fair? Why can't people not use the Run N' Gun PB an Cheese there way to win? Can't people just play fair!? Well thats why I think Madden is bad its the people/Douche Bags who play online like its Life or Death? Seriously WTF? Ok all im saying this is why I am starting to hate Madden 10 for its online for people can't just play fair...
What do you guys think... Do you think people Online ruin the game or is it just me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 07:15 PM   #2
Banned

JaBronie247's Arena

Re: My Conclusion To Madden 10

Maybe I need to just play with people who don't cheese...So now I can't play anyone who is a level 7 or higher
Old 08-19-2009, 07:15 PM   #3
Collab: xcellnoah@gmail

X*Cell's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaBronie247
Ok well Madden 10 is a great game yeah it does have its little flaws but which game is perfect? An how can EA make so many changes in 9 months of developing? Also I think its not the game that make people so frustrated I think its the people who people play online! For EX: I played this douche bag who basically Cheesed his way too win! C'mon people its a GAME! Why does everyone care bout there record so much that they have to do everything that is not real football! I mean like why can't everyone play fair? Why can't people not use the Run N' Gun PB an Cheese there way to win? Can't people just play fair!? Well thats why I think Madden is bad its the people/Douche Bags who play online like its Life or Death? Seriously WTF? Ok all im saying this is why I am starting to hate Madden 10 for its online for people can't just play fair...
What do you guys think... Do you think people Online ruin the game or is it just me?
Says the person who keeps track of their Madden record in their signature. I think that yer whiny... if you can't stop em, then I say exploit yer weakness. Isn't that what competition is. The game gives you a formula to work with, and it's your job to excel at it.

As for the game... some of the **** i see those players do, I sit in awe... it's stellar. I've won games with the control responsiveness. It's immediate. Any movement of the left stick is a jolt by yer guy.

Madden 10 is excellent (light years ahead of 09).

...and the players move better than natural motion and GTA 4.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:22 PM   #4
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

Haven't played Madden since 08 (didn't risk freezing issues last year) and had NCAA 09 last year. Best Madden experience so far, though I've only done preseason games so far so I can get used to the game.

I always laugh when I see the QBs on the sideline talking on the phone. They all make the same :/ confused gorilla face and its so funny to me...they also seem to all share a lot of face components. But most importantly, the major stars look like their counterparts when they throw. I'm impressed.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:25 PM   #5
Collab: xcellnoah@gmail

X*Cell's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExPope
I always laugh when I see the QBs on the sideline talking on the phone. They all make the same :/ confused gorilla face and its so funny to me...they also seem to all share a lot of face components. But most importantly, the major stars look like their counterparts when they throw. I'm impressed.
lol me too!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 07:31 PM   #6
Banned

JaBronie247's Arena

Ok I do exploit peoples weaknesses bro but when my recent loss this dude just kept on Fake Hiking the ball calling false starts an it pause's the game so be quite how can I exploit that? So I just quit an ill take a loss but not when he beat me for the kid has no life an he just wants me to quit... but your right im whiney!
Old 08-19-2009, 07:36 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaBronie247
The game ruins the game. If the game was good then there would be no cheese.

Either way, sounds like you should join a league, it's better in the "not so much cheese" sense.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:36 PM   #8
Rookie

MattBizzle's Arena

OVR: 3

I just finished playing an online game. I used the Eagles(no I didn't cheese, only used Vick in 2 passing situations). I played the game like it would normally be played. I enjoyed it. I won 31-24. I stopped the comeback with a pick with 37 secs left.

I love the game when its played right with no cheesers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »