Home

5 days and bored already!!!

This is a discussion on 5 days and bored already!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-18-2009, 10:24 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 8
5 days and bored already!!!

Heres my problem with Madden for like Id say 7 years now. I have had the game for 5 days and I feel like I have seen everything that will happen in the game already. Some great new tackling and ref animations but the same old thing as far as difficulty all pro is too easy ALL Madden is unrealistic. Backs are open 80 percent of the time and so on..... I have no idea how hard it is to make a game like this so Im not hating EA I just cant enjoy their product that long. Sliders have effect whisch is cool but we have people trying to post sliders on speeds the game is not meant to played on. I am rooting for EA or anybody cuz its great to play my favorite sport in a game but Im playing the show about 175 plus days a year and madden about 30 - 40 days which is sad. Looks like this trend will continue. Anyone agree?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 10:28 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: 5 days and bored already!!!

I haven't spent much time playing next gen Maddens because I think they've all been horrible, but this one has been nice because the sliders make all the difference. However I believe EA still has a ways to go before this game is better than their last gen Maddens or anything 2k has done.

Last edited by Myloman; 08-18-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

Kick rocks shawty
Old 08-18-2009, 10:34 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

Its a football game..
What did you expect, tanks?
If you don't like football games, don't buy it..
Old 08-18-2009, 10:36 PM   #5
Banned

ya thats kind of what im screaming without bashing cuz i know its a new team and everything and i appreciate any effort where effort is made. agreed its better and i was fired up at first but man did it get plain fast on me thats all im throwin out there and was wondrin if im not alone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 10:37 PM   #6
vs. the World

frankplastictrees's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm not bored by any means, glad to have a football game for the first time in three years that I'm enjoying.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:40 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherPerk
Its a football game..
What did you expect, tanks?
If you don't like football games, don't buy it..
yeh man tanks thats what i was thinking are u serious? wow what im saying is ive seen the tips that get caught Ive seen the chains, late hits, all the new additions and they are nice but I feel like I have seen the whole variety thats all. Your response is classic though.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:43 PM   #8
Banned

Bulldogs78's Arena

OVR: 6

I think it's due to the fact that we are getting older, we've experienced all the things next gen has to offer. We look at games like the Show, NBA 2k, NHL, Fifa, etc, and these games, although not as hot as the NFL, show that hard work was put into it. Not saying Ian and crew didn't, but saying not enough. I would nitpick but it would defeat the purpose. I could actually nitpick every other game, but not enough to warrant a disastisfaction in buying it. I have some sort of disastisfaction with buying Madden. I feel like we are playing a beta version for the upcoming Madden 11 lol

But when it comes down to it, they need to do their homework. When you look at games like the show, they did their homework. They went out to actual games, they got people who shown baseball mechanics and fundamentals and put it in the game as well as programmers who are great at what they do.

EA really needs to step it up starting this year. 2011 is coming soon, with the euphorics engine coming out and 2k waiting, this might be the last time EA really gets our attention.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »