Home

All madden too ridiculous?

This is a discussion on All madden too ridiculous? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-15-2009, 03:44 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Angry All madden too ridiculous?

Anyone else feel like All Madden is to ridiculous? I had Byron Leftwich go 18 of 20 on me in the 1st half of my game. No matter what defense I called, nickel, dime, 4-3, man, zone, etc. He always found someone open by 3 yards. Then when I get on offense I'll see no one open. If I do, I'll throw it and the ball will either come out as a lob even when I hold the button, or the DB will catch up and usually INT and not swat it.

I can stop the run game, but the passing game is ridiculous. Anyone else feel this? All Pro is too easy, All Madden is basically full of cheating.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 03:51 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: All madden too ridiculous?

sliders..
Old 08-15-2009, 03:51 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Anyone else feel like All Madden is to ridiculous? I had Byron Leftwich go 18 of 20 on me in the 1st half of my game. No matter what defense I called, nickel, dime, 4-3, man, zone, etc. He always found someone open by 3 yards. Then when I get on offense I'll see no one open. If I do, I'll throw it and the ball will either come out as a lob even when I hold the button, or the DB will catch up and usually INT and not swat it.

I can stop the run game, but the passing game is ridiculous. Anyone else feel this? All Pro is too easy, All Madden is basically full of cheating.

I've played my first two Franchise games on All-Pro .. going to bump it up but will have to tweak some sliders if this happens ..

2009/2010 Season
49ers Record: 0-0-0

PSN ID: PDubNiner and Token420
Old 08-15-2009, 03:54 PM   #4
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

I play on All-Madden and while I only went 1-3 in preseason, everything felt good about it.

I finished 21st in pass defense, but thats to be expected in my opinion as I have very little talented depth at any defensive position.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-15-2009, 03:57 PM   #5
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

I guess Madden Moments is on All Madden because that sounds exactly like what happens to me most of the time. I thought it was on All Pro. Cheating is an understatment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 04:01 PM   #6
Rookie

prototype561's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21

I agree, but u will get the hang of it eventually. I havent beat the cpu yet on all madden, so basically i havent one a game. I know after a while i will learn what to do and what not to do. Its just sad when u have a hundreds of plays in the playbook but u will only use maybe 10 total, because the others r just worthless. U think thats bad i had pat white go 20/21 for 265 in one half. He hit every single pass with accuracy. The whole ratings do matter is a bunch of bull ****, it only matters for the user, the cpu will play like a hall of fame team no matter who they are.

Last edited by prototype561; 08-15-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Old 08-15-2009, 04:04 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

this is my simple fix for the robotic all-madden difficulty.
Old 08-15-2009, 04:08 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Thanks guys, I will go use those sliders in my online franchise........

I just played one quarter, Vikings vs. Jags. I played as both offenses and passed every single play. 28-31 was the score at the end of one. Travarris Jackson was like 20-15 with over 350 yards, 200 of which went to Harvin who I passed to for some 50+ pass TDs. Garrard had similar stats, but I spread it out more with him.

Why can't I do that in my franchises?

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »