Home

RATINGS GUYS..BRETT FAVRE AS VIKINGS QB

This is a discussion on RATINGS GUYS..BRETT FAVRE AS VIKINGS QB within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11
RATINGS GUYS..BRETT FAVRE AS VIKINGS QB

Ok well I think we all have heard what is going on and it sounds as if this is pretty much a done deal. What I want to know is what do you all think Favre will be rated as the starting QB for the Vikings? I am terrible at the ratings game but I know there are alot of you who put alot of time into this. Would be interesting to get your input as I believe they will be adding him shortly.

I will take a stab!

Short Pass- 97
Medium Pass- 96
Long Pass- 93
Overall Rating- 93

Love to hear your guys' take on this!

P.s. - For the art department team, can we please get a grey bierd put on Favre?...would be awsome and accurate!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 03:58 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: RATINGS GUYS..BRETT FAVRE AS VIKINGS QB

No way is Favre a 93.

His deep balls arent even that pretty anymore. Mid 80s.

Brett Favre overall, I feel should be an 88 at best. He is still solid, but not elite, and 93 is pretty much elite.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:58 PM   #3
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: RATINGS GUYS..BRETT FAVRE AS VIKINGG QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
Ok well I think we all have heard what is going on and it sounds as if this is pretty much a done deal. What I want to know is what do you all think Favre will be rated as the starting QB for the Vikings? I am terrible at the ratings game but I know there are alot of you who put alot of time into this. Would be interesting to get your input as I believe they will be adding him shortly.

I will take a stab!

Short Pass- 97
Medium Pass- 96
Long Pass- 93
Overall Rating- 93

P.s. - For the art department team, can we please get a grey bierd put on Favre?...would be awsome and accurate!
Overall 93?..common man ..he sucked statistically in 08 and look absolutely dreadful in the latter part of the season perhaps causing the Jets to miss the playoffs.
I would've ike to hear your suggested Favre rating if he was still a packer

disgusting
Old 05-06-2009, 03:59 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

I like your stats, he would be a good addition to the team as long as he keeps his turn overs down. He would have Adrian in the backfield and that would help keep the defense honest. He can still play so I hope its a done deal. I like watching him play cause he plays the game correctly, hard and he has fun too.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:01 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb

I will take a stab!

Short Pass- 97
Medium Pass- 96
Long Pass- 93
Overall Rating- 93

Cough... cough... vikings fan much? Seriously, this is too high, like someone said before an 88 is fine and maybe a bit generous. He underthrew the deep ball alot last year and hasn't been working out so i say an 86
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 04:01 PM   #6
Rookie

Zuke's Arena

Short Pass- 96
Medium Pass- 92
Long Pass- 86
Overall Rating- 84-86 But probably will be lower
Just my guess
Old 05-06-2009, 04:05 PM   #7
Rookie

i agree, 93 is too high. 88 is better for him being he took a huge step backwards last year and he is old. His arm strength is still very good(when healthy) but his accuracy is not great. but still, 88 is a lot better then Ferotte's mid 70's.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:06 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

based on last year he is nothing more than an 85 overall. his deep ball is pretty much non existent now. anytime he tried to go deep last year he threw a crazy moon ball that usually ended up in the opposing teams hands.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »