Home

Franchise Mode Ideas

This is a discussion on Franchise Mode Ideas within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-02-2008, 02:03 AM   #1
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35
Franchise Mode Ideas

OK, I went back 5 pages to find something like this But I could not. Since this seems to be one of the Biggest Concerns for Madden 2010, I figured I would start a thread with some ideas.

Full Owner Mode- Personally i think MLB 08: The Show really nailed every aspect of this. Some people may not like it( Ability to turn it off in the Franchise options!) But alot of us do.Bring back the ability to build a new stadium. Stadium Upgrades should increase attendance. I really hate to list everything because I would be typing for Hours.

NFL Draft- ESPN and NFL Network style Show. Show the first 5-10 players getting on stage and putting the team hat on. Show the stats they had in college, Have a little bit of Commentary on the Draft pick and do a little discussion of whether it was a good pick or not.

Weekly Wrap up Show- See NFL 2k5

ESPN.com - This is where you can find all of the Conference Standings, Player and team stats, Team Information, Pro-bowl Voting, Etc etc...

Game of the Week- Each Week 1 game should be highlighter, Team comparisons, star player comparisons, and so on...

Thats all I got, Lets give Ian some help here.

Last edited by Cusefan; 12-02-2008 at 02:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2008, 09:54 AM   #2
Rookie

hotboydttjr's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Franchise Mode Ideas

I say fully incoporate Head Coach b/c its player management system is great. However, they should expand/improve it with the addition of (for example) full practice squad but obvisoly more additions can be made. I want franchise mode to mimic the NFL to the letter trust me it can be done.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:15 AM   #3
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46

We actually have a 2010 "Wishlist" sticky right at the top of the page..

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...st-thread.html

I'm leaving this thread open for now...

Last edited by nyisles16; 12-02-2008 at 10:18 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:39 PM   #4
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

I wonder if a mod or someone could just get the deepest franchise mode thread (there have been several) and then compile all other's ideas into that. It seems these get opened and lost on the regular...lol

Nothing bad about this thread, btw, it just gets frustrating rehashing the same stuff in new threads every couple weeks
Old 12-02-2008, 03:45 PM   #5
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

injuries
injuires
injuries

im in week 12 with my bills.....NOT one player has had to be placed on IR...lucky..sure...but would like some guys beat up

i haven't even had a guy miss a game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2008, 04:25 PM   #6
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
I wonder if a mod or someone could just get the deepest franchise mode thread (there have been several) and then compile all other's ideas into that. It seems these get opened and lost on the regular...lol

Nothing bad about this thread, btw, it just gets frustrating rehashing the same stuff in new threads every couple weeks
Hence why we have a 2010 wishlist sticky - what you guys would like to see in the game - any aspect.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:29 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
OK, I went back 5 pages to find something like this But I could not. Since this seems to be one of the Biggest Concerns for Madden 2010, I figured I would start a thread with some ideas.

Full Owner Mode- Personally i think MLB 08: The Show really nailed every aspect of this. Some people may not like it( Ability to turn it off in the Franchise options!) But alot of us do.Bring back the ability to build a new stadium. Stadium Upgrades should increase attendance. I really hate to list everything because I would be typing for Hours.

NFL Draft- ESPN and NFL Network style Show. Show the first 5-10 players getting on stage and putting the team hat on. Show the stats they had in college, Have a little bit of Commentary on the Draft pick and do a little discussion of whether it was a good pick or not.

Weekly Wrap up Show- See NFL 2k5

ESPN.com - This is where you can find all of the Conference Standings, Player and team stats, Team Information, Pro-bowl Voting, Etc etc...

Game of the Week- Each Week 1 game should be highlighter, Team comparisons, star player comparisons, and so on...

Thats all I got, Lets give Ian some help here.
+1 I would like to see the stadium upgrades make a difference. Also I would like to rebuild my stadium with more detail, and not have to relocate in order to do so
Old 12-02-2008, 05:04 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hold outs, trading draft picks on draft day, being able to scout the other team and find out there best plays and the best plays you have that can stop those plays, being able to make your own play call sheet face it some of the playbooks have a small ammount of good plays and others have just horrible plays, contract negotiations like in 2k5 where you can front load the contract or back load it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »