Home

Madden NFL 09 Sims the NFL Season

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 09 Sims the NFL Season within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-18-2008, 12:37 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Madden NFL 09 Sims the NFL Season

Many of our staff writers here at Operation Sports are anxiously awaiting the NFL season just like a lot of you are right now as well. To hopefully curb our anxiety, Matthew DiStaulo simulated the NFL season with Madden to see what the game says about which teams should be considered favorites to win the Super Bowl. Be sure to check out our Madden season simulation and add your thoughts on how realistic (or unrealistic) the game is with its results!

Quote:
"Every year I pick up the new copy of Madden I always love simulating through the first season and seeing which players turn the corner into big time stars, teams that turn out to surprise everyone or those that under perform. Not that it necessarily holds true to life, but it is nice to see how the virtual world stacks up to the real world.

This article is going to break down the ’09 season showcasing all the major game changers, statistical leaders, injuries and victories. Will the Patriots go undefeated again? Who is going to be the next Adrian Peterson? Will Hester add to his career returns? We shall see."

Platform: Xbox 360 / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / PSP / NDS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2008, 12:42 PM   #2
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
First time I've seen a simmed season in which the Patriots did not lose the Superbowl. Nice to see hope for the 'Niners, even if it is purely digital.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:12 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Tuck got robbed of the DPoY award!
Old 08-18-2008, 01:20 PM   #4
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25
49ers and Bucs? lol
Old 08-18-2008, 01:35 PM   #5
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
I would love to see that come true as a Bucs fan. Winning the Super Bowl in Tampa. I think we've def got a playoff team (10-6 is what im figuring) and in the playoffs, anything can happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2008, 02:06 PM   #6
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14
Very awesome, to see something totally different, but it was heart breaking to see my Boys not even make the playoffs!
Old 08-18-2008, 03:05 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5
The more I think about it the less it makes sense that Tuck did not receive defensive player of the year. In fact I have to go home later and check Cato June's stats compared to Tuck's and see if June had another statistic I possibly missed.

As far as your Boys ronny, it should instill a little fear in you that by chance Romo does go out for a long chunk of time. T.O. can only do so much without a good QB under center.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:11 PM   #8
Pro

GOBLUE_08's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 09 Sims the NFL Season

The bucs made it to the superbowl in my franchise too they lost to the colts though. both the 'boys and the patriots finished 8-8

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »