Home

Jason and Cole's Offline CCM All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jason and Cole's Offline CCM All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-29-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

OVR: 3
Jason and Cole's 2013 CCM (Offline) All-Madden Sliders

***Note: Credit to Jarodd21 who set up a really good Green and Red set of sliders that helped us start forming our base.

These sliders take those two sets and tweak some areas we thought could use adjustments. For casual sim-gamers who are not HARDCORE All-Madden players and just want a realistic football game, this set should be up your alley***

Game Speed: Slow
Threshold: 0
Difficulty: All-Madden (to get around the playcalling bug where the CPU runs 80% and passes 20% - All Madden custom sliders fix it)
8 Minute Quarters

Human/CPU

30/55
0/15
45/60
50/55
15/80
25/50
30/50
40/45
0/45
0/40
0/35
50/50

Field Goal Acc to 45

We both have been battle testing these sliders and they play great.

My first game against Chicago in the preseason was a 24 - 20 win and I felt like it played true to stats. The sliders do save if you save with the select button and upon boot will be where you left them.

Not trying to plug our set really, just want to prove they work. The game-play is awesome in my eyes. Sorry for the double post in the other thread but thought that enough of the community may benefit from these sliders that they were worth putting up as such.

Thanks all.

Last edited by jdefreitas; 08-30-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 01:46 PM   #2
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

Re: Jason and Cole's 2013 CCM (Offline) All-Madden Sliders

Changed: FG Accuracy changed from 40 to 45. CPU missing too many kicks on 40, making EVERYTHING on 50.

Stats from first regular season game coming within a day or so. Finishing up preseason before I post any stat lines.

Last edited by jdefreitas; 08-29-2012 at 07:47 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jason and Cole's Offline CCM All-Madden Sliders

I'm literally stuck between pro and all-pro. I outscore Pro by 35 but lost by 21 in AP. Think these would be at about that level I'd need?
Old 08-29-2012, 02:57 PM   #4
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

I'd honestly say that these are a bit tougher than all-pro, but honestly not much.

The games I was playing on default all-pro on the demo (which doesn't exactly correlate to the retail) were all pretty close and felt pretty similar to the experience I'm having now as far as difficulty.

The key is turning threshold down to 0 and putting speed on slow. The fact that the speed is on slow may help you if you are playing on normal now because it gives you another split second to break down the play and coverage.

If anything these may give you a good starting point. The only thing I would recommend tweaking if you decide to try them in your case with your skill set would be the human passing sliders and the human run sliders (depending on the team you use).

If you use a team with a speed style/agile back the human run sliders are perfect. If your run style is power or more A gap, B gap, I'd bump human run sliders up a tad.

So for you if you decide to use these try:

Human Run Block + 5, Human Pass Block + 10, CPU Int - 5 or so

Last edited by jdefreitas; 08-29-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:04 PM   #5
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

Changed: CPU Int's down to 45 from original 50. Too many picks, CPU making ANY bad throw pay (too often).

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 12:05 AM   #6
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

Changes: Major update to CPU Running game needed after getting past pre-season and playing starters full games.

Human Run Reaction time - 0
CPU Broken Tackle - 55

Testing tomorrow evening.

Last edited by jdefreitas; 08-30-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Old 08-30-2012, 06:54 AM   #7
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

As promised, a stat-line from my most recent game last night - A 21 - 14 win over the Seahawks in preseason with a dramatic finish. T. Jax drove the Hawks to my 1 yard line with 37 seconds left. 3 holds in a row (2 passes, 1 run), time ran out and I pulled out the victory with no time left. Probably the best game of madden I've played in years:

B. Osweiler 15 - 22, 246 yards, 68%, 1 TD, 0 Int, 11.1 avg, 36 long, 1 sack
P. Manning 5 - 7, 58 yards, 71%, 1 TD, 0 Int, 8.1 avg, 20 long

T. Jackson 16 - 23, 211 yards, 69%, 2 TD's, 1 Int, 9.1 avg, 42 long
M. Flynn 3 - 4, 9 yards, 75%, 2.2 avg, 5 long

Mcgahee 20 - 81, 4.0 avg, 1 TD
Hillman 6 - 29, 4.8 avg
Ball 5 - 18, 3.6 avg, 1 Fumble

Turbin 6 - 50, 8.3 avg
T. Jackson 4 - 31, 7.7 avg
Lynch 3 - 25, 8.3 avg

That being said a quick couple of explanations (not excuses). I choked TOP the first quarter so Flynn and company only got one drive. I was up most of the game by 1 score, at one point 2 scores so they stopped running, except for the occasional draw, which obviously caught me by surprise (see their carry average). Jackson broke a few nice scrambles because I laid on the blitz at that point as well.

Lastly, T. Jax was going against 2nd and 3rd stringers the whole game, and I think it's safe to say, with him being a very low end starter, top tier two QB that the numbers aren't THAT realistic. One play went for 40 yards or so (throw on the run), so take that away and his yardage was only about 170 over 3 quarters of play.

The carry average here wasn't bad obviously, but my friend testing regular season games (now in week 11) who is playing 4 quarters with starters vs. starters is recognizing that first string defenses are too much for CPU running, whose carry average is only hovering between 1 - 2 yards a carry regardless of team (minus a rare break out game). We are working on that right now and should have some more stat lines tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited by jdefreitas; 08-30-2012 at 06:59 AM.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:01 AM   #8
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

If there are any offline CCM coaches out there, can I get a few testers for the CPU run game with the new sliders?

It seems like it is the toughest thing to get right this year. Unfortunately the avg is inflated for the last game I played due to the low amount of carries (CPU playing down most of the game).

Let me know results and stat lines for RB's if you test. Much appreciated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »