Home

**Trinitys Custom Madden 12 Sliders**

This is a discussion on **Trinitys Custom Madden 12 Sliders** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-29-2011, 02:49 AM   #1
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
**Trinitys Custom Madden 12 Sliders**

BOXSCORES FROM GAMES ARE IN HERE!! No house rules per se, however I RARELY switch defender when ball is in the air, and if I do I hold x so I don't screw it up cuz I suck at manually controlling DBs haha...

On offense i use Gameflow(sliding over to pass or run play to pick for me sometimes while most times I choose from gameplan), on defense I pick from formations, and I NEVER use hot routes/audibles unless it's to have a rb or te block. Any options not mentioned are strictly user option...

EDIT: Dumb EA decided on franchise mode, we have to have "Minimum Playclock Time" set at 20sec. Just hope EA patches this cuz I was enjoying seeing 15min qtrs! If you want to play 15min quarter, just fyi...set "playclock minimum time" setting to 10sec. 11 or 12 would work too, but no more than 12!

***If the title of a slider/setting has an Asterisk(*) before it, that means no further testing will be done(pending a future patch), and results are FINAL.***

Game Options
*Quarter Lenth- 12(see above)...(geting too high of final scores most games, but trying my best to combat that. 11min qtrs help but total plays are off. Best to play 12 and let playclock wind down further before hiking ball...)
*Accelerated Clock- On
*Minimum Playclock Time- 20(see above)
*Auto Strafe- Off
Injuries-14
*Fatigue- 68(Works well with my auto-sub settings, and lower slider for injuries)
*Game Speed- Slow or Normal(I'm playing on Normal now, but played game on Slow speed forever)
Speed Threshold- 40

Penalties (If not mentioned, set at 100)
*Offside- 25(game has a bug where DL will jump at hard count, but won't allow you to hike ball for offside, so it's a useless slider for now. Better to lower it really low so you're not seeing the whole defensive line jump and can't hike ball. Looks really stupid and extremely unrealistic.)
False Start- 0(Yes zero! Until this is patched Im just gonna turn them off. Cpu gets too many and user gets NONE! And nearly everytime cpu has ball at the 1yd line going in for a TD they have a false start. It's so dumb and frustrating! You all can do what you want but I'm just gonna do this for my own sake.)
*Holding-52
*Facemask- 55
*Clipping/Block in the back- 54
*Roughing the Passer- 54(at 55, you keep getting them for no real reason. At 54, I've only seen one, so its pretty useless imo)

Sliders (Hum/Cpu)

Special Teams
*FG Power- 50
*FG Accuracy-40 (I wish there was a hum/cpu option for this slider, however in practice mode I'm making 50yd+ fgs with ease with this set at ZERO! Have been switching controller over to other side during FGs so my team has a chance to miss now)
*Punt Power- 50
*Punt Accuracy- 50
Kickoff Power- 47(Depends on what you want. I'm trying to set lower to compensate with new nfl rule of kicking off at 35 to see kickoff returns. The problem is, the cpu kicks them too short.)

Passing
QB Accuracy- 26/40(Lower user qb acc to between 14-20 for higher skilled players completing over 65-75% of passes. Never see cpu qbs make errant throws. Only incomplete passes are from pass deflections or ints if u pay close attention. Cpu makes poor decisions to throw into coverage too much, esp if receivers are covered they tend to chuck it deep 99% of the time. Nothing u can do about their decision making)
Pass Blocking- 28/54
*WR Catching- 47/70(At 70 it creates a little more seperation from the user defender. Will catch better yes, which will help balance the cpu qb acc slider at 26. Will see realistic errant throws now, and fewer deflections because wr can seperate better with this higher setting.)

Rushing
*Broken Tackles-32/32
*Run Blocking- 39/60
Fumbles- *39/39(Good weather conditions-still testing); 61/61(Bad weather conditions-still testing)

Pass Defense
*Reaction Time- 0/90
*Interceptions- 27/27(raise cpu to 35-50 for higher challenge. DO NOT raise user more than 27! Anymore than that, and you're going to see far too many ints per game and will not be much of a challenge for you to win games)
*Pass Rushing- 40/55(Lower user to 35 or below for higher difficulty)

Rush Defense
*Reaction Time- 0/55(raise to 60 for higher skilled players)
*Block Shedding- 32/45(raise cpu to 50-55 for higher skilled players)
*Tackling- 45/45

Auto-Subs (Out/In)
*QB: 0/5
*RB: 72/77
*WR: 72/77
*TE: 60/65
*OL: 0/5

*DT: 80/85
*DE: 80/85
*LB: 60/65
*CB: 20/25
*S: 20/25

Post boxscores from here:

http://dynasties.operationsports.com...d=11&sport=nfl

Last edited by DarthRambo; 09-21-2011 at 07:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2011, 06:33 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: **Trinitys Custom Madden 12 Sliders**

Unburied thread.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:47 PM   #3
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Made two very minor changes...see first post! 7:50pm EST
Old 08-29-2011, 10:13 PM   #4
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Has anyone ever thought about just increasing fatigue and leaving auto subs at default? I may give that a shot once i get the game.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:27 AM   #5
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Has anyone ever thought about just increasing fatigue and leaving auto subs at default? I may give that a shot once i get the game.

I see your point, but once they sub out it would take a good while before they came back in. I think default is 60 out, 80 in for most positions. You're QB would tire out quick if u had a couple scrambles with him with fatigue set to say...75 or whatever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 04:32 AM   #6
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I just need to find a setting where the back up doesn't come in for one play and then the starter is subbed back in. I like to have my sub out/in at least 10 clicks away from each other unless 5 clicks gives your back up several series?
Old 08-30-2011, 04:57 AM   #7
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I just need to find a setting where the back up doesn't come in for one play and then the starter is subbed back in. I like to have my sub out/in at least 10 clicks away from each other unless 5 clicks gives your back up several series?

87/93 for RB is perfect with 64 fatigue. Try it
Old 08-30-2011, 05:12 AM   #8
Rookie

nbacoventry's Arena

OVR: 1

How much of an effect does the 20 second accelerated clock make when playing on 15 minute quarters? Is it still possible to play realsitically with 15 mins and 20 second accelerated clock?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »