Home

Madden 12 2015-16 Roster

This is a discussion on Madden 12 2015-16 Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-28-2015, 11:06 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Madden 12 2015-16 Roster

Updating Madden 12 roster for the 2015-16 season using MST246 roster as a base roster...

These are for XBOX360

What will be included in this roster:
Updated Rosters (based off of team site rosters)
Updated Contracts for all players
Updated Player roles and traits
Franchise file with complete control of all 32 teams (this is to get updated coaches into the game along with adjusted schemes for teams)

This roster will be free and I will be waiting to re-rate the roster until madden 16 comes out. In the mean time, I am using the editor to place players on their proper team as well as create players. Once M16 comes out, I will update players ratings as well as their player roles and traits to give you the most up to date roster possible for M12. I see their is a lot of interest for the roster and I will do my best. If anyone has any experience using the editor and would like to help out, I would be more than happy to send you the file.

I am also working simultaneously on a updated roster file for NCAA 12 to go with M12... http://www.operationsports.com/forum...stige-etc.html

Looking forward to getting these out their as soon as possible...

Current Status: I finally figured out the freeze and I am moving along a lot better with the project. I got all the players on each roster and going back through and fixing contracts for all players. (8/2)

Teams w/ corrects Jersey #'s, Contracts, & Players
Spoiler

Last edited by BRASKA15; 08-04-2015 at 05:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2015, 06:38 PM   #2
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Re: Madden 12 2015-16 Roster

Braska, if you want the commentary to be bearable, there is a field in the database labeled PCMT I believe. If you go back in my thread from last year Johnson48 gave me a number to put in there for every player. I believe it was 2041 or something. It made the commentary 10000000x better. Hope that helps.

EDIT: I would suggest downloading my roster in the first post from my thread I made last year. Studying the database will give you a good starting point to make the best rosters possible this year.
Old 07-29-2015, 06:48 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
Braska, if you want the commentary to be bearable, there is a field in the database labeled PCMT I believe. If you go back in my thread from last year Johnson48 gave me a number to put in there for every player. I believe it was 2041 or something. It made the commentary 10000000x better. Hope that helps.

EDIT: I would suggest downloading my roster in the first post from my thread I made last year. Studying the database will give you a good starting point to make the best rosters possible this year.

I'll look into that. Where exactly do I find this field at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-29-2015, 06:49 PM   #4
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASKA15
I'll look into that. Where exactly do I find this field at?

You will need to export the database and then open it up in Microsoft Excel or Openoffice as a .csv file.
Old 07-29-2015, 06:50 PM   #5
Pro

What database are you referring to? Is a profile save or Roster file, I am not sure what you mean by database file.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2015, 06:53 PM   #6
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASKA15
What database are you referring to? Is a profile save or Roster file, I am not sure what you mean by database file.

roster file. open up the roster file in the madden editor and export it to a .csv file. then open up that file in excel or openoffice and you will be able to see the database.
Old 07-29-2015, 10:43 PM   #7
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

OVR: 7

I need this on PS3.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk
Old 07-29-2015, 11:16 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
roster file. open up the roster file in the madden editor and export it to a .csv file. then open up that file in excel or openoffice and you will be able to see the database.
Do you remember the exact number you used? I tried looking it up in your thread and I never saw an actual number thrown out.

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »