Home

Couple quick an simple Madden questions

This is a discussion on Couple quick an simple Madden questions within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-01-2013, 02:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Couple quick an simple Madden questions

I want to start an offline connected franchise, but I'm going to wait until the final 53 roster cut-down roster is released. Does that mean that I can start a CCF with these rosters and there will be no need for cut down days?

As in, will all the teams have 53 guys to start off, so teams won't be releasing good players (the Packers release Raji in every CCF I start).

If this is the case, then I will wait. If not, then I might as well just start my Colts franchise right now instead of waiting, right?

Also, one more question. When I start a CCF it asks if I want to import roster or use the default CCF rosters, when I click import it just says importing roster, but I never got to choose which roster I wanted to import. I have multiple rosters so how do I know which roster is being imported?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2013, 09:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Couple quick an simple Madden questions

I couldn't give you an honest answer in regards to cut downs, although I'd imagine the cpu would sign guys and some of the better players that get cut(but shouldn't) will still be cut.

When you import a roster, it imports the roster you have loaded at that time. So if you're looking at the roster management in the main menu and then start a CCF with imported rosters, that's the same roster you'll have in your CCF.

Hope this helps boss.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »