Home

Official Madden 13 Rosters for Madden 12 (PS3)

This is a discussion on Official Madden 13 Rosters for Madden 12 (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-31-2012, 06:29 AM   #1
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7
Official Madden 13 Rosters for Madden 12 (PS3)

Hay guys i saw the xbox thread and decided to get back into trying to get m13 rosters for us ps3 guys. After spending a few hours tweaking in hex editor and such xploder Ultimate edition i have done it!!. At the moment the rosters are a PAL set but ill get into that later for now here is the roster link

http://www.mediafire.com/?13azwkq8ig78d6v (PAL VERSION)

http://www.mediafire.com/?fs7vvcoatbqqi9t (NTSC VERSION)

ISSUES: There are a few minor issues at the moment with the rosters but nothing hindering gameplay. Just a few players that will have wrong skin tones and a purple face im going through the rosters now to check to see if there other players with this but so far the only players i have found are. Im working on a solution to try and get rid of this.

Rob Gronkowski
Darrelle Revis
Mark Ingram
Andrew Luck
Robert Griffin
Andy Dalton

Also if you check a player career stats by clicking R3. Then the game will freeze and you will have to reboot.

But besides these minor issues these rosters are way better than forking out cash for Madden 13 that is so limited

The process is fairly easy to get on to your ps3

1. Download link
2.Fire up Madden 12 and create a Roster called CUSTOM
3. Copy folder onto usb
4. go to save data on ps3
5. press triangle over the file and select copy
6. Voila Madden 13 rosters for M12

Ok like i said earlier the rosters in the link are a PAL set but dont fret i Have discovered a way to change the files id's so it be rehashed and resigned as a ntsc file for all you good ntsc guys

Ok first off you are going to need these two programs

http://www.mediafire.com/?ub04dfkmc03ah4d
(xploder program esstential!!)

http://download.cnet.com/HxD-Hex-Edi...-10891068.html
(hex editor)

OK before i go any further you are going to need xploder it is impossible to rehash or resign saves without it. It cheap to buy it only 10 dollars but if you dont got xploder then forget about it. Ok so here is what we need to do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv6sNLYBPVs

It pretty much explains everything in a nut shell but ill do an example just to make it easier

1. download link and open it with win rar or win zip

2. fire up madden 12 then save a roster file call it whatever we will use 2012 for example

3. Go to the save data utility on the ps3 and copy the roster you just saved onto a usb

4.Once it is on usb place the 2012 save on to desktop of pc or laptop

5.Now go to the roster i uploaded and change its folder name to the folder name from your file you just saved on m12 e.g. BLUS30973-ROSTER-2012

6. Open Program HXD Now go to file and select open And select the roster i uploaded.Now the file you want to select here is the PARAM.SFO

7. Go to search and write in BLE It should take you to the folder id code so you want to change that to the folder code that you have from your roster you just saved The writing should be red if done correctly . e.g. change BLES-1370-ROSTER-CUSTOM TO BLUS-30973-ROSTER-2012

8. Click Save and close the program

9. Open your USB so drag in the save folder that you have just finished editing in HXD.

10. Open program xploder. Drag your save folder from the usb into the xploder folder called ps3 game saves. Select move not copy!!

11. Now drag your save folder you made in madden 12 in step 2 onto your usb. Now drag back the edited save folder from the xploder program folder ps3 game saves onto your usb. It will come up with a caution message click ok then yes.

12. Copy the save from usb to your ps3 fire up Madden 12 With madden 13 rosters and enjoy

Ok that is it guys hope you guys enjoy the rosters also one last thing if you download xploder then you are going to need the product key for the program. Search the web and you might find one around

Hope this tutorial helps you guys enjoy!!
NRL:New Zealand Warriors

Last edited by Skuxx24; 08-31-2012 at 11:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 08:34 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official Madden 13 Rosters for Madden 12 (PS3)

And you can't do it for us and give us the file because???
Old 08-31-2012, 09:07 AM   #3
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredk428
And you can't do it for us and give us the file because???

Because i had a old trial version from a few years ago and it only allowed rehash and resigning saves for one file only and that was one i put up. The trial version for xploder there offering now does not even allow you to rehash or resign. But im fiddling around with a few things im going to try and put a ntsc version up for u non PAL guys..

(Also went through and did some bug testing and it seems to have the same glitches as the 360 version. RG3 AND LUCK having diffrent skin tones and such)

Old 08-31-2012, 09:47 AM   #4
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

Sorry for Double post but have rehashed and resigned a file for NTSC users if someone could test for me and let me know if it ok here is the link

http://www.mediafire.com/?fs7vvcoatbqqi9t

Old 08-31-2012, 09:55 AM   #5
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Sweet! I am planning on renting M12 again today and I will try these out hopefully. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 10:17 AM   #6
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuxx24
Sorry for Double post but have rehashed and resigned a file for NTSC users if someone could test for me and let me know if it ok here is the link

http://www.mediafire.com/?fs7vvcoatbqqi9t
The PS3 locks all files under people's profiles so people have to do a trick to get YOUR PS3 file with updated roster info on their personal roster file so the PS3 will recognize it. If they just try and copy your file the PS3 won't even recognize it. This is the same trick people had to do for NBA Live 10.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-complete.html

For people to try this they will have to have an existing Roster file under their profile and then copy that to a USB stick. Once they do that they need to unzip your file and then copy the USR-DATA file from your file and copy it over the USR-DATA on their own Roster file. This way the updated roster info is still under your personal profile name.

Like I said, I've got the file set up, just need to rent Madden 12 now lol.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:27 AM   #7
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
The PS3 locks all files under people's profiles so people have to do a trick to get YOUR PS3 file with updated roster info on their personal roster file so the PS3 will recognize it. If they just try and copy your file the PS3 won't even recognize it. This is the same trick people had to do for NBA Live 10.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-complete.html

For people to try this they will have to have an existing Roster file under their profile and then copy that to a USB stick. Once they do that they need to unzip your file and then copy the USR-DATA file from your file and copy it over the USR-DATA on their own Roster file. This way the updated roster info is still under your personal profile name.

Like I said, I've got the file set up, just need to rent Madden 12 now lol.

Yup Was just going to post something to this effect but i just wanted to run a few tests just to see if you could use my file copy onto a usb then straight to your ps3 without creating a roster base before. But once i get some results in ill revise my step by step

Old 08-31-2012, 12:14 PM   #8
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

Unfortunately it didn't work for me. The roster file shows up as corrupt. Oh well.

I did play a half with GB against the Patriots. The Patriots actually passed the ball quite often unlike the run loving cpu in M13. I really like the presentation pre and post play along with the replays. The stadium music is better too. The bad things are the passing game. The read and react was too stingy and press coverage a little too effective in M12 imo. It's more wide open in M13 and I love throwing to spots. The commentary is also a lot better in M13. Gus Johnson is hard to go back to. Gang tackles due to IE in M13 are much nicer as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »