Home

Madden 12 Draft Class problem (Skinny Players) x360

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Draft Class problem (Skinny Players) x360 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
Rookie

bmke92's Arena

OVR: 2
Madden 12 Draft Class problem (Skinny Players) x360

His anyone else having this problem with custom draft classes? I have my own NCAA draft class using the OS Rosters. All quarter backs are there real weight (Luck is 235 etc.) But there player models are extremely skinny! Flak Jackets arent enough, they look anorexic! Just curious if anyone else has had this happen to them, and if there is a way to fix them. They also have huge shoulder pads. They look gigantic and have sharp edges...

Last edited by bmke92; 09-02-2011 at 08:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2011, 02:04 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 12 Draft Class problem (Skinny Players) x360

I have the same problem. I even checked to see if the generated draft classes were better...there not, still a draft class of skeletons The generated UDFAs are the same way. Not sure how to fix this or if it can be.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:06 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm having the same problems. I have tried using different saves and editing the player in NCAA, but they always seem to have the big pads and wrong body types. I hope this can be patched because it really ruins playing with drafted players if they all look like mutants on the field.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:12 AM   #4
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

The generated draft class are fine, that is the one that are drafted. They're fine because these draft class are hand made by the dev team.

The unrestricted free agents are messed up because they are created by the CPU which explain the messed up import class because they are created by the CPU once it's ported over.

Old 09-03-2011, 02:22 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I understand the gear being randomly generated but the shoulder pads are not even like the other ones in the game. Way more pointy. I was also wondering if anyone on ps3 is having this issue too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2011, 03:43 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

yeah it happens on ps3 too. it irritates me so much because they look like freaks. i had to start a new franchise because it bothered me so much but now the undrafted fas all have big pads, so i have to go and edit their ratings so teams release them
Old 09-03-2011, 03:48 PM   #7
The Living Legend

LivingLegend's Arena

OVR: 14

I drated Nic Foles to backup Rodgers after Flynn left for FA and he looks pretty close to his real life counterpart.
Chicago Blackhawks
Old 09-03-2011, 07:52 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 12

With the PS3 it's mostly just with the legs. So it's way more noticable with big guys. Offensive lineman look ridiculous! They all have chicken legs! And the shoulder pads...wow! I had to make sure I bought Madden 2012 and not Madden 2002.

The first trophy i got this year was "Madden...celebrating 20 years" or whatever, and I just had to stop and laugh. 20 years and they can't get the draft classes right....anymore. Something that used to be good, now is just a big let down. I guess I'm going to just wait for a patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »