Home

ALI's 2K11 Draft Rosters for Madden '11 (PS3) V1.0

This is a discussion on ALI's 2K11 Draft Rosters for Madden '11 (PS3) V1.0 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-05-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11
ALI's 2K11 Draft Rosters for Madden '11 (PS3) V2.0

Okay, because I know it's frustrating to wait so long for rosters, I'm uploading Version 1.0 of my roster file. It's for the PS3 version of Madden '11 and contains all of the first round draft picks plus a handful of others. I had hoped to be done with it by now, but this week turned even busier than I had expected it to as it is finals week. Luckily, I only have one more exam tomorrow and I'm done so I'll be able to devote the bulk of my time to this and get it done ASAP. The next release is tentatively scheduled for Monday, 5/9, but I'm hoping to bump it up sooner than that. I am releasing V1 because I want to get some feedback on the ratings. I will warn you: I am a firm believer in keeping rookie ratings low-ish because they have a lot to prove coming into the league.

One last note: Yes, a lot of the jersey #'s aren't accurate. They haven't been assigned yet. Sorry. In the case of Cam Newton, I expect Jimmy Clausen to give up his # so I've already assigned Newton #2 and given Clausen #5 (if I recall correctly). As changes get announced, I'll reflect them in the update. In addition to this, I know that some of the positions are funky, but that's because of Madden's asinine minimum position count. Please bear with me as this is a work in progress.

V1.0 uploaded on 5/5/2011: http://www.mediafire.com/?xd6sca8ab117lqx
V2.0 uploaded on 5/10/2011: http://www.mediafire.com/?shx6x868db6bo26 (complete first two rounds, selected marquee picks from later rounds)

Create a folder on a thumb drive called PS3. Inside that, create a folder called SAVEDATA. Inside that, place the folder from the .zip file.

Please let me know if you have any questions, issues, complaints, suggestions, hateful messages, and/or generous offers of cookies.

Last edited by alifeincomplete; 05-11-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2011, 05:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ALI's 2K11 Draft Rosters for Madden '11 (PS3) V1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by alifeincomplete
.....V1.0 uploaded on 5/5/2011:....Please let me know if you have any questions, issues, complaints, suggestions, hateful messages, and/or product placements.
Great job, alifeincomplete! I know how college finals can be (graduated in December) so it's pretty impressive you got this much done. Looking forward to the next version. I'm on the PS3. If you need any help with the next few rounds let me know.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:24 PM   #3
Rookie

TearsOfPurple's Arena

OVR: 2

Haha, you listened to my suggestion of releasing the 1st rounders ^^. Gonna download it right now and test it out. Thanks!

EDIT: Ok, quick look, from a homer standpoint of the Vikings, Ponder is rated low on his Accuracy imo. 60 for a deep ball is low.

Look at this play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Jar...ature=youtu.be

I don't think his deepball is 60. I raised it to 72, and his medium to 78, but that's just my opinion.

Rudolph is well done, I congratulate you for that. But, his number is 89, not 82.

Last edited by TearsOfPurple; 05-05-2011 at 06:43 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:51 PM   #4
Rookie

CJdastar's Arena

OVR: 1

I would like to try this roster out, but my ps3 says there is no saved data after I extracted it to my usb flash drive. How do I fix this?
Old 05-05-2011, 07:14 PM   #5
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

TearsofPurple - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Rudolph says he's #82. I'll look into it, though. As for Ponder, good call on the accuracy. That's half of why I released the first rounders: suggestions on ratings. I need to re-evaluate Ponder after watching this segment he had on Sports Science; the man is an accurate SOB, and his ratings will get a spike to reflect that. I'm thinking 80-75-70 for S/M/D Accuracy right now and lowering his speed/acceleration. The guy can scramble, but he's not that fast by any means. That will put him at a 71OVR.

CJdastar -- That's... strange. I don't know what to tell you other than to maybe try it again? Let me know if it's still acting up and I'll do some Googling.

Last edited by alifeincomplete; 05-05-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2011, 07:27 PM   #6
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by alifeincomplete
TearsofPurple - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Rudolph says he's #82. I'll look into it, though. As for Ponder, good call on the accuracy. That's half of why I released the first rounders: suggestions on ratings. I need to re-evaluate Ponder after watching this segment he had on Sports Science; the man is an accurate SOB, and his ratings will get a spike to reflect that.
Just wanted to let you know i really appreciate these and think you did a great job. I made a lot of edits on ratings just because I feel that some could be the best at their position in a few years (AJ Green, Peterson).

The thing I think is good to look at for ratings is what they were for the top players at their position last year. Suh was the highest in the mid 80's, but Colt McCoy a third round quarterback was a 72, so I think Dalton, Ponder, Locker and others should be higher than 72 but lower than Gabbert and Newton.

I think you did an amazing job, I know how tough it is to make rosters like this so for that I thank you!

(One thing I noticed was that Cameron Heyward was drafted as a d-end instead of a d-tackle I believe)

Thanks again!
Old 05-05-2011, 07:31 PM   #7
Rookie

MDTerps94's Arena

OVR: 2

hey man glad u finally could get some time to release these thanks.. I will look at these tonight..I will let u know wut i think if redskins players. Since i have scouted them thoruoghly. Also mainly i would love to get to 3rd rounders where leonard Hankerson was drafted. Let me know about 3rd round. and i will let u know about kerrigans and jenkins ratings..
Old 05-05-2011, 07:39 PM   #8
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

bedwardsroy19 - Thank you! Yeah, as I said, part of the reason for releasing the first rounders like this was for feedback like this. Are there any ratings in specific that you feel should be adjusted? As for Heyward, he's not the only one to my knowledge who came in as an off-position. Again, these things will get worked out in future versions. Thanks again!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »