Home

Current Player ratings list

This is a discussion on Current Player ratings list within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-23-2010, 12:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Current Player ratings list

Hi guys,

I was hoping someone would be able post a list of redskins players current ratings since the roster updates as i have the psp version and need to manually edit players to create new ones. I'm a massive redskins fan and the roster on the psp is horriffic.

I cannot download the roster that people have made already as i don;t have data cable for my psp, so i'm quite happy to make all the changes myself...if someone would be able to pop them in a document with all the latest player ratings broken down (ie speed, break tackle etc) i will be a very happy maddener!

Thanks guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2010, 12:52 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Current Player ratings list

I have it on PS2 and have to do it all manually too, but here is this website that has just the overall ratings of everyone after the updates. I couldn't find any specific ratings. http://maddennfl.easports.com/weeklyRatings.action. It also updates after every roster update. You can vote if they are rated too high or too low, also.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »