Home

Tony Moeaki - TE

This is a discussion on Tony Moeaki - TE within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-26-2010, 11:45 AM   #1
Rookie

MarkyMark78's Arena

OVR: 3
Tony Moeaki - TE

Any chance his picture could be added to the game? lol

Also on that note, Cam Sheffield - OLB for KC has short hair, not dreads. He looks just like he does in his picture.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2010, 08:25 AM   #2
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Tony Moeaki - TE

Moss got boosted to a 100 rating for his one handed catch. Moeaki's was better , will he get a ratings boost as well?
Old 09-30-2010, 11:25 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Theres no way ToMO will get a boost, that would actually make them have to give the 3-0 CHIEFS!!! A rating above 74... FAIL!! If B. Flowers And Tambi aren't a 90 rating especially Flowers it's rate robbery! DeX Factor needs a big boost also! Either way I love playin with them, Dex in the slot is sick!
Old 09-30-2010, 05:37 PM   #4
Rookie

MarkyMark78's Arena

Flowers should easily be at least a 90 overall and Hali should be right around there as well, but Moeaki's spectacular catch should vastly improve on this game. Still wish they would put his picture on the game. I hate that blank spot next to his name, just cheapens the game and the people who design it.

Old 10-01-2010, 03:15 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 8

It is impossible for them to put a picture of him in the game. The only way they can add pictures (like Todd Bouman) is if they are already on the game disk, just not used (as Bouman was never represented in the game till now). They don't have a picture of Moeaki on the disk or else he would have been added already. I doubt they will do anything on Sheffield either since he is on IR. I think that they should bump up the Cheif's ratings due to their W/L but don't get carried away. I think Moss was like a 95 before they bumped him anyways so it was not a huge bump. I am not really in agreement with bumping a players ratings over one catch, Moss included. Lets see them do that on a consistent basis and then we'll talk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2010, 10:33 PM   #6
Rookie

MarkyMark78's Arena

Overall this team is better and it shows. I dont think were asking for KC to be like a 86 or 88 overall or anything, just maybe like a 82 or 84. 78 is still a little low imo. As for Flowers being an 89 and Hali being a 84 overall,thats a joke in itself hands down. Way to go on blowing that one EA.

Old 10-02-2010, 05:20 AM   #7
Rookie

TomBrady's Arena

OVR: 5

The worst thing is how awfully wrong Gus pronounce his name: "Moekkqi" or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »