Home

Do I even have to bring Michael Vick up?

This is a discussion on Do I even have to bring Michael Vick up? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-21-2010, 08:06 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 16
Do I even have to bring Michael Vick up?

Seriously when you look at the past 2 games **AND ONLY THE PAST 2 GAMES** don't you think Vick should get his old speed rating back? (94) I mean seriously this guy was outrunning ccrnerbacks lol this guy is fast and he can play football WELCOME BACK MICHAEL VICK oh and if you haven't heard the news he has been named the philadelphia eagles starter. I think his rating should be anywhere between 87-91 based on his performance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2010, 09:58 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Do I even have to bring Michael Vick up?

I'll stand by my words that if Arian Foster can get such a huge increase, there is no reason Vick can't. I just think that rating(88-91ish) is astoundingly too high. Likely about 83 or so is where I could see him, 85 tops.
Old 09-22-2010, 12:07 AM   #3
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
I'll stand by my words that if Arian Foster can get such a huge increase, there is no reason Vick can't. I just think that rating(88-91ish) is astoundingly too high. Likely about 83 or so is where I could see him, 85 tops.
91 is being thrown out there because you are an Eagles fan. Trust me, i thought Tebow should have gotten a HUGE upgrade in OVR after he went i think 12-13 in one of the pre-season games. Its just you have to come back to earth and compare your player to everyone else.

You figure that Brees got a 99ovr because he had a fantastic SEASON and won the superbowl. Vick has played 2 games and he may just fall apart after that, who knows? 91 is overblown, and 83 to me is a stretch. I would say 80, 81 tops.
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 09-22-2010, 12:23 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbraun
91 is being thrown out there because you are an Eagles fan. Trust me, i thought Tebow should have gotten a HUGE upgrade in OVR after he went i think 12-13 in one of the pre-season games. Its just you have to come back to earth and compare your player to everyone else.

You figure that Brees got a 99ovr because he had a fantastic SEASON and won the superbowl. Vick has played 2 games and he may just fall apart after that, who knows? 91 is overblown, and 83 to me is a stretch. I would say 80, 81 tops.

I didn't say 91. He did. I don't think Arian Foster deserved his massive boost either. I say the ABSOLUTE tops for Vick is 85. I don't think he'll be that high.
Old 09-22-2010, 01:39 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Got Vick rated 91....Beast-like performances...becoming a student of the game...good luck with the defensive schemes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2010, 03:24 AM   #6
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

OVR: 8

Vick looked fast but not as fast as he used to be,go look at old tapes of him even he will say he does not run the 4.2 40 anymore closer to 4.4 which is still faster than a lot of corners in the NFL.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:00 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by permanent1
Vick looked fast but not as fast as he used to be,go look at old tapes of him even he will say he does not run the 4.2 40 anymore closer to 4.4 which is still faster than a lot of corners in the NFL.
Have to argee with you there permanent1 about his speed. I don't think it's his speed rating that needs the increase, they should increase his acceleration becuase he reaches his top speed fast. Would say Micheal Vick is 81 to 85 tops.
Old 09-22-2010, 03:09 PM   #8
CSL
Pro

OVR: 8

I boosted Vick to an 84 before starting my franchise, upped his passing accuracy across the board and touched up his awareness.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »