Home

Anyone have a post draft franchise file for 360?

This is a discussion on Anyone have a post draft franchise file for 360? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-28-2010, 07:41 PM   #1
Rookie

ClearTheBong's Arena

OVR: 3
Anyone have a post draft franchise file for 360?

Topic ^^
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2010, 06:19 PM   #2
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Anyone have a post draft franchise file for 360?

bump.. or accurate draft classes for the 360?
Old 04-30-2010, 06:05 AM   #3
Pro

D-MAC©®'s Arena

OVR: 4

Yep & yep!!!
Not perfect but pretty accurate.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:34 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-MAC©®
Yep & yep!!!
Not perfect but pretty accurate.

Out of curiosity, do you have either uploaded onto rapidshare? I would love to see them/try them out.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:51 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hush
Out of curiosity, do you have either uploaded onto rapidshare? I would love to see them/try them out.
As per his comments in another thread, he does not allow others to use his draft class because they are leaches for coming here to find rosters/files when they should be making their own.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2010, 10:01 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by runner2847
As per his comments in another thread, he does not allow others to use his draft class because they are leaches for coming here to find rosters/files when they should be making their own.

That seems a bit silly, since it's such a ridiculous amount of work to insert this year's draft class into the game. I'd imagine, if he went to all the trouble to accomplish this task, it wouldn't be any trouble at all to upload them onto the net. Sure people come on here and want your rosters/franchise files, because EA suddenly decided to be strict about this sort of thing and restricted the number of created players (which I cannot express how angry it made me when I discovered this). Now you have to choose between three unappealing options, all of which take a huge amount of time and work to achieve:

Either deal with 25 year old rookies by using the HOF players, go through the tedium of checking all 32 teams in franchise mode and importing a draft class from NCAA, which is tedious and difficult to get remotely accurate, or go through the tedium of checking all 32 teams in franchise mode and converting one of Madden's base draft classes into this year's class.

Why is it a big deal that people want someone else who went to the trouble of doing it anyways to share their work and effort? That doesn't make sense why you'd be upset about that. I am going through the time and effort of making my own with option 3, and when I'm done I plan on sharing it. The problem with these people is that they are impatient. They'll drive you crazy with "ARE YOU DONE YET, ARE YOU DONE YET?" That's why you don't tell them you're doing it until after you've already finished.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:50 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hush
That seems a bit silly, since it's such a ridiculous amount of work to insert this year's draft class into the game. I'd imagine, if he went to all the trouble to accomplish this task, it wouldn't be any trouble at all to upload them onto the net. Sure people come on here and want your rosters/franchise files, because EA suddenly decided to be strict about this sort of thing and restricted the number of created players (which I cannot express how angry it made me when I discovered this). Now you have to choose between three unappealing options, all of which take a huge amount of time and work to achieve:

Either deal with 25 year old rookies by using the HOF players, go through the tedium of checking all 32 teams in franchise mode and importing a draft class from NCAA, which is tedious and difficult to get remotely accurate, or go through the tedium of checking all 32 teams in franchise mode and converting one of Madden's base draft classes into this year's class.

Why is it a big deal that people want someone else who went to the trouble of doing it anyways to share their work and effort? That doesn't make sense why you'd be upset about that. I am going through the time and effort of making my own with option 3, and when I'm done I plan on sharing it. The problem with these people is that they are impatient. They'll drive you crazy with "ARE YOU DONE YET, ARE YOU DONE YET?" That's why you don't tell them you're doing it until after you've already finished.
Exactly right. DMac is a really cool dude.

I look forward to checking out your file when you get done with it. If you need a draft class from NCAA, feel free to check mine out. I will PM you with my GT.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:11 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerlegend
Exactly right. DMac is a really cool dude.

I look forward to checking out your file when you get done with it. If you need a draft class from NCAA, feel free to check mine out. I will PM you with my GT.

Yeah, I'd love an NCAA roster to work with that's more accurate than my current version. Lemme know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »