Home

Madden NFL 09 - 2009 NFL Draft Class Roster Update for Xbox 360

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 09 - 2009 NFL Draft Class Roster Update for Xbox 360 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-03-2009, 04:34 PM   #81
NJL
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 09 - 2009 NFL Draft Class Roster Update for Xbox 360

thanks for the rosters.. ver2.0 looks really good.. its nice having all the rookies you added.. you missed some minor transaction but thats easy to fix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2009, 07:13 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 1

if u don't mind would you tell me how your making these caps or what your basing them off of because i don't have anything to transfer the files from my laptop and i can't find any other way to transfer the files through live unless you can use the EA Locker through NCAA 09 but i think you will only be able to then use it on NCAA but idk if the EA Locker thing works then let me know
Old 05-03-2009, 09:30 PM   #83
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Here what you do, call microsoft and tell them that you just got a new 120 gig hdd and you need a transfer cable. they will send you one for free in about a week tops. after that, you download xport 360: http://uk.codejunkies.com/support/ar...article_id=272 : Save the file to your xport folder named "X360". It should be in your "My Documents". You need to extract the files, or unzip it. So with the xport software, Go to "file", and "open image". Go to the "X360" folder and double click on the file you just put there. It'll ask you to decompress the file, hit ok, then save it under the same name or whatever you want to call it. That will turn the file to a BIN file. Then go to open image and open that BIN file. It'll be listed in your folder list on the left side of the xport program. Go to "partition 2" and then to the "content". Click and drag that to your desktop.

Now, plug in the memory device into your PC. With the xport 360 program go to 'file" and open HDD or memory card", then scroll down to the "content" and click on it. Then open that content folder you copied to your desktop, you should see 16 digit folders that should start with E0000... or something of the sort. Drag them to the right of the xport.

*Credit to thenmber2

Go MIAMI Teams!!

Last edited by wrestlinggod1; 05-03-2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #84
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylhuddleston
if u don't mind would you tell me how your making these caps or what your basing them off of because i don't have anything to transfer the files from my laptop and i can't find any other way to transfer the files through live unless you can use the EA Locker through NCAA 09 but i think you will only be able to then use it on NCAA but idk if the EA Locker thing works then let me know
I know this sounds like an advertisement, but the file only works with a program called XChange 360 and XChange 360 Pro. The file is in z36 format, so as a result you will need to buy Datel's HDD Transfer Kit from your www.eBay.com or Gamestop, Wal-mart, Best Buy, or wherever you buy games from local your stores. I recommend www.datel.com because they will usally allow rush delivery. There you will you find what you need. That item only costs about $15 + S&H, so the good news is its not expensive. Good luck finding it.

How I am making them? Well you see, I like to use EA's recent ratings from the 2009 NFL Draft. Also, I like to go to nfl.com and that said player's college website for his complete 411. You must be new to the CAP feature.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:57 PM   #85
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

it works with the transfer cable and xport also bigtx

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2009, 10:59 PM   #86
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
it works with the transfer cable and xport also bigtx
Oh how so?
Old 05-03-2009, 11:18 PM   #87
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogID=478868326
credit to thenmber2

Go MIAMI Teams!!

Last edited by wrestlinggod1; 05-03-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:51 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 1

hey bigtxambition do u think i can get the roster update from your xbox360 profile.

GT: DaHitman144

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »