Home

Franchise - Fatigue Problem

This is a discussion on Franchise - Fatigue Problem within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-12-2021, 12:00 PM   #1
Rookie

Charizard's Arena

OVR: 0
Franchise - Fatigue Problem

I’ve ran into this problem recently in Franchise mode.

I’ve recently signed both Leveon Bell and Antonio Brown both to fill in large parts of the offense this season however Bell hasn’t even played a down yet due to him being fatigued?

How when he’s a Free Agent? I signed him 3 games ago and he is still gassed out going into now game 4.

Brown has played only one game and he’s been missing for the last 3 due to fatigue. I have turned off progressive fatigue and lowered the fatigue slider down to 15 yet here we are in game 4 and I’m missing both starters, I can’t even get them on the field due to this nonsense.

Any tips regarding this would be most helpful

IMG_0549.jpg
IMG_0550.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2021, 08:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Franchise - Fatigue Problem

I had this same issue with my starting RB, backup RB and even to my WR1 - they would show up for like 1 or 2 drives then disappear the rest of the game.

What I did to fix it was to SuperSim a few plays on D - everytime I came back to offense they would reappear after that.

Very strange glitch that a lot of ppl are having. During the first two wks of release I must have answered over 15 Reddit threads about it. Also if you're seeing this issue and you're simming only, I would suggest going into the game to SuperSim everything instead.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:14 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Franchise - Fatigue Problem

Lower your auto sub values. This will fix the issue.

Depending on how deep you are in the season, the values you'll need to keep guys in games will change.

My notes and tests showed that you really shouldn't have to worry much till about WK15, but after that point, depending on how you've managed reps, you'll need to make some major adjustments.

Try something like this: 55 in/ 50 out. That's a value set I don't have to use till WK15, but it will keep guys in games till the final weeks, when the values have to come down 10+ points per week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »