Home

on-field sound effects

This is a discussion on on-field sound effects within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-15-2021, 04:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Angry on-field sound effects

The sound effects on the field are terrible this year. I soloed the on field effects in the options menu and they are recorded way to low and it sounds like this year they decided to cut all the frequencies below 120 hz. the tackle sounds are almost inaudible at times. I hope this can be patched. I am one the xbox series x version. Is anyone else experiencing this? On madden 21 I could all the sounds in my sub speakers, but this year they don't even register in the sub anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2021, 04:46 AM   #2
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: on-field sound effects

Yea i noticed
Old 08-15-2021, 01:43 PM   #3
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Have you ever sat on your couch or attended a football game? I don't recall ever hearing huge over blown thuds when i watch a game. most tackles are inaudible.

Sure there are pads hitting that come through once in a while, but no way, no how are huge hits in an nfl game blasted through your subwoofer.

The way this game sounds is about as good as i can remember it ever being. The sound of pads in big hit situations, and mostly nothing otherwise.

Pretty accurate depiction of what's happening on the TV and in a stadium if you ask me.
Old 08-15-2021, 02:25 PM   #4
Rookie

Beardown's Arena

OVR: 5

This will be fixed no question there is a sound problem on the Xbox X. When you upgrade your players you no longer hear the boom sound, I have heard it twice out of about 20 upgrades. So the sound is there just happens on occasion.

There is no tackle sound which can't be what EA intended, they make some questionable decisions but this would be moronic.
Old 08-15-2021, 08:09 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Have you ever sat on your couch or attended a football game? I don't recall ever hearing huge over blown thuds when i watch a game. most tackles are inaudible.

Sure there are pads hitting that come through once in a while, but no way, no how are huge hits in an nfl game blasted through your subwoofer.

The way this game sounds is about as good as i can remember it ever being. The sound of pads in big hit situations, and mostly nothing otherwise.

Pretty accurate depiction of what's happening on the TV and in a stadium if you ask me.
first of all this is a video game with options for sound. I dont recall saying anything about the broadcast option, if you just read the post without getting in your feelings and asking dumb *** question about sitting on the couch watching football. You would get that I said I soloed the on field effects in the option menu and I was only asking the question to those who may have the same issue as me with overall volume off said sound effects. So if you are pleased with the broadcast option then fine go play the game and stop replying to post that don't affect you. thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2021, 11:11 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 0

Wtf is soloing tho

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-16-2021, 04:00 AM   #7
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
on-field sound effects

The sound is definitely messed up on the next gen versions, compare it to this which is on the Xbox one version. All the sound effects, crowd swells, stadium sounds and stadium songs sound so much better on the Xbox One right now.

https://twitter.com/jpdavis1982/stat...288192/video/1

https://twitter.com/jpdavis1982/stat...661827/video/1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2021, 09:37 AM   #8
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by southkak
The sound effects on the field are terrible this year. I soloed the on field effects in the options menu and they are recorded way to low and it sounds like this year they decided to cut all the frequencies below 120 hz. the tackle sounds are almost inaudible at times. I hope this can be patched. I am one the xbox series x version. Is anyone else experiencing this? On madden 21 I could all the sounds in my sub speakers, but this year they don't even register in the sub anymore.

Here’s another video I found showing how much better the audio is on the current gen version. The Who Dat chant and Saints Go Marching In sounds much better on current gen. Starts at 14:10, I believe the tackling sounds and crowd swells are better than on next gen too.

https://youtu.be/t2xcLl6XRrM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »