Home

Madden NFL 21 Patch Available - Includes Updates For Gameplay, Franchise Mode, Playbooks & More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Patch Available - Includes Updates For Gameplay, Franchise Mode, Playbooks & More - Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-12-2020, 04:47 PM   #65
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch Available - Includes Updates For Gameplay, Franchise Mode, Pl

Quote:
Originally Posted by beekay415
Crap. That stinks. I was looking forward to that feature now, haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2020, 05:00 PM   #66
Rookie

thatmanGriffin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch Available - Includes Updates For Gameplay, Franchise Mode, Pl

Where is Patrick Mahomes 2017 stats for the one game he started at the end of the year against denver?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-12-2020, 05:43 PM   #67
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by beekay415
Indeed...I went back and refreshed myself on which was which after the fact.

Given the number of questions swirling around, might be worth everybody doing that if they don't know off the top of their heads
Old 11-12-2020, 06:03 PM   #68
Hoos Rising

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
Get ready for "The 5 headed avalanche steelers" lmao cant wait to see a defense with 4 avalanches in a Online CFM.. trade draft picks for some X-factor guy and give him avalanche and win every game because you force 8 fumbles a game (face palm)
Avalanche is gated behind OVR 95 Run Stopper MLB in Franchise, and I don’t think other positions can get it in Franchise at all.

I’ve got one guy in my league who wants Avalanche on Isaiah Simmons; we discovered this morning that he’s quite a ways off from that threshold.

If your league somehow ends up with four 95+ LBs on one team I’d venture to guess something else has gone wrong well beforehand lol.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:06 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Avalanche is gated behind OVR 95 Run Stopper MLB in Franchise, and I don’t think other positions can get it in Franchise at all.

I’ve got one guy in my league who wants Avalanche on Isaiah Simmons; we discovered this morning that he’s quite a ways off from that threshold.

If your league somehow ends up with four 95+ LBs on one team I’d venture to guess something else has gone wrong well beforehand lol.
Also I thought the whole point was to limit the # of x factors in a league. So if some becomes an X then someone has to lose it.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2020, 07:37 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I've got to give it to them on this one.

I underestimated how much I'd like being able to turn breakout scenarios off and to limit the number of players in the league at various development levels. There are some real long-term benefits to being able to make these moves & customize your league as you see fit.

To my eye, there weren't any game-breakers in the game and a half or so I played thus far, which is always encouraging.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:45 PM   #71
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Career Stats: One of the top community requests for several years now, we added the week matchup and result of the game to each player’s season stats via their player card. We also added what team a player finished their season with on each year of their career stats via their player card.
Hallelujah! This is all i've asked for several years since I don't know when. I don't think Madden of all games ever implemented this while other sports games all pretty much have. I mean, tennis of all games had this.

Finally! I've been asking them every year over and over and can't believe they actually did it. Wow. I can die happy now lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2020, 11:53 PM   #72
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

After just one Franchise game, being able to change the SS/XF abilities paid huge dividends. Changing the abilities for my team and my opponent to get rid of the "User Centric" abilities and adding some others ones instead that helps the non User controlled players be more fearsome created a much more dynamic game.

Being able to control the number of XF/SS/S players in you league is of course nice. This along with the reduced number of non normal dev trait players in the draft classes this year should go a long way in keeping the abilities from proliferating out of control. It will be interesting to see what the criteria is for having a player drop down a dev trait.

I hadn't given much thought to the playoff picture bracket, but seeing it come up in week 14 was a nice touch although they made a mistake by not having the team records appear on that screen.

I saw my first offside penalty of Madden 21, I had assumed that it had somehow become disabled with the removal of jumping the snap, so it was good that is seems to have returned.

I didn't see any new gameplay bugs, so I expect this will be how the game plays until the new gen version drops in 3 weeks, unless they make some emergency tuning for competitive play of course.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »