Home

Madden NFL 20 Bugs / Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Bugs / Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-30-2019, 03:48 PM   #57
Rookie

bgdg824's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 20 Bugs / Glitches Thread

Just had an instance where the CPU was in field goal range right before halftime with 2 timeouts left and let the clock run out. Major Glitch

Also in same game I was losing at the end of the game by 3 and on coaches suggestions when picking a play it was showing plays to chew the clock.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-30-2019, 05:16 PM   #58
Just started!

OVR: 0

Platform: PS4
Game Mode: QB1
Can it be reproduced? Yes, consistently!!!
Bug/Glitch:
At the end of every other QB1 game completes it goes back to the Super Sim screen. 0:00 on game clock. Game is over. It shows your QB character go over to talk to head coach and then takes you back to screen. You can't exit the game, there is no game left to play. If in "college" you can play the defensive play. Zero time on clock, no play clock but you can run around field with a defensive player and get encroachment. After being drafted it just goes right back to super sim screen. It happens literally every other game. I have to completely close the application and restart game. It is INSANELY ANNOYING and makes me hate the game mode because I have wasted several hours playing multiple games with awesome performances that counted for nothing. I had to replay games. I can make it happens consistently!!! PLEASE ADDRESS ASAP!!!!! I will live stream on YouTube or Twitch if you like so you can see the error occur. It's a nightmare.
Old 07-30-2019, 05:37 PM   #59
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgdg824
Just had an instance where the CPU was in field goal range right before halftime with 2 timeouts left and let the clock run out. Major Glitch

Also in same game I was losing at the end of the game by 3 and on coaches suggestions when picking a play it was showing plays to chew the clock.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
I reported this as well TM. Of course, I can't help but wonder if the CPU is working off of the same situational playcall suggestions as you are being shown.... That just might be where the bug is. That's not me saying I know, that's me thinking it could be the problem.

When I put together a quick custom playbook and gameplan, low and behold, my plays showed up in suggestion box. Wow. No more workaround needed. I also noticed that 4 minute playcall situational bug, during 2 minute situations, was also fixed. I am wondering if fixing this led to poor CPU clock management on offense? Again, just spitballing. Most importantly, it is gamebreaking for offline franchise folks, unless we use our timeouts for the CPU....
Old 07-30-2019, 08:00 PM   #60
MVP

Platform (XBOX One / XBOX One X / PS4 / PS4 Pro / PC): PS4 Pro

Bug (Be Specific):

CPU runners keep switching the hand they're carrying the ball in when in the open field even with no defenders near them. This was an issue a couple years back and now it's back again.

CPU QB's will back pedal in the pocket then turn their backs to the pressure & pedal or run the wrong way.

CPU runners still over juke at times when it's not necessary.

Game options and Visual feedback settings are not saving! Even though it shows saved from the main menu, it keeps reverting back to default in games.

I'm getting ineligible receiver down field penalties called almost every time I call an RPO. This is happening even with the penalty turned off!

Players will walk/ghost through the endzone stadium walls & warp back out to the endzone on certain touchdown celebrations.

Kickers walk mindlessly into other players clipping through them after made field goals & extra points. Contextual awareness after plays is super buggy. Players are constantly walking into each other, clipping, fusing arms through bodies, stepping through players bodies lying on the field, etc.

Sideline players appear to be smaller than the on field players at times...

Game Mode Experienced In: Play Now

Can you reproduce it? How?: It happens in Play Now. Haven't tried any other modes yet.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): No

Last edited by JKSportsGamer1984; 08-14-2019 at 01:32 PM.
Old 07-31-2019, 05:13 AM   #61
MVP

OVR: 1

Platform PC

Bug (Be Specific): Default sliders except for Coach mode on
3rd Qtr, 3rd down and 7. Pass completed at Opp 16, receiver fumbles, defense knock ball into out of bounds at their 11. Next play is Opposition on their 16. Should be 1st down to my team at their 11. Bug was in prior maddens iirc.

Game Mode Experienced In: Face of the Franchise

Can you reproduce it? How?: Would be hard

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): Don't know how to

Platform PC

Bug (Be Specific): Sliders as above. Enter overtime and win with time left. Game is stuck waiting for next play even though game has ended Score indicates win and no time on OT clock remains

Game Mode Experienced In: Face of the franchise

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes play and win in overtime (has happened twice or 2/2 so far)

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): None

Platform PC

Bug (Be Specific): Hidden dev player Nick Bosa needs 500 plays to unlock, game 1 he had 54 snaps, game 2 had 36. Stats say total DP 90. visually says he has 36/500

Game Mode Experienced In: Franchise offline Coach mode

Can you reproduce it? How?: Will see

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): have pics how do i load them from hard drive ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2019, 11:36 AM   #62
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm getting audio skips in the commentary and some slight stuttering on the PC
Old 07-31-2019, 12:16 PM   #63
Rookie

hogfanhw81's Arena

OVR: 2

Platform: PS4 Pro

Bug (Be Specific): Player's glitch a few feet from current position when TD celebration is cued.

Game Mode Experienced In: MUT

Can you reproduce it? How?: Every time I scored a TD and cued a Celebration.
Old 07-31-2019, 03:56 PM   #64
Pro

sinthros's Arena

Platform: ANY

Bug: Since Jason Witten came out of retirement, instead of using his original data they made a clone or something of the sort, and because of this in Franchise mode once he gets a catch he's on the all time catch board... Twice. Number four is Jason Witten. The one above him is... also... Jason Witten. God save the queen.

Game Mode Experienced in: Franchise

Can you reproduce it?: Play a single game in franchise mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »