Home

Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay

This is a discussion on Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-10-2018, 12:49 AM   #25
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Leaked Madden 19 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
So you're saying it could be worse than this when it releases?
I can’t lie. This made me lol.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2018, 12:51 AM   #26
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I believe the break of the huddle and jog to the LOS by the Patriots players looked really good.

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 06-10-2018 at 01:13 AM.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:52 AM   #27
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

that was really unimpressive. hope the retail version is much better then that (I feel like I say this every year)
Old 06-10-2018, 12:57 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
You guys do know this build isn't the final build of game & this build is likely an older build & it's possible those issues are not a problem any longer & have been fixed in final build

So I would hold judgement until We see what the final build says those who get it early will be able to address this then

those who are already saying you will pass base on one video should take a wait n see approach as yournot realizing this is an older version of the game

& it's possible the version at EA is far more advanced & issues resolved compared to ea play version never jump to conclusions over one video give it a wait n see.. u might be surprised..

And if you don't believe me remember last year EA play they were playing an older version & people came away saying how far the game has come then sometime between then and release the game everyone played at EA play became the exact opposite & wasn't nowhere near what everyone was hyping it up to be..

I would guess EA learned a huge lesson & yes that video looks bad but I would guess unlike last year the polar opposite will happen what a shown in the video will actually be addressed & fixed making the game better.. so hold any judgement until Madden 19 final version is in people's hands...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Operation Sports mobile app
This is some incorrect information.

EA Play was the actual game to be released (heard by Rex personally pertaining to this very question).

In his interview, he “specifically” noted that higher ups felt the defense was too hard (with the small pass windows/tight coverage I assume) and felt it would detour new Madden/Casual players.

Thus, a quick pre-release Tuning was done right before release and we got the mess we had.
Old 06-10-2018, 01:00 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
About as often as a handful of criers who just have to say stuff like, "this is the same game for the last 4 years." etc etc..
Fair enough, but the changes have been incremental at best year to year so what do you expect to change less than 2 months? There wasn't a whole lot different in the gameplay from 17 to 18 and a lot of horrible bugs weren't fixed (cpu punting into the wind). I liked playing 18 a lot, if the cpu play calling logic and qb play have improved it will be enough for me to get 19, I couldn't care less about presentation and scoreboard. Can't judge the cpu play calling over the game from a clip like this.
Old 06-10-2018, 01:04 AM   #30
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
You guys do know this build isn't the final build of game & this build is likely an older build & it's possible those issues are not a problem any longer & have been fixed in final build
Sent from my SM-G920T using Operation Sports mobile app
I've never seen the word build used so many times in one sentence. But I'm holding out hope that it's a REALLY old build.
Old 06-10-2018, 01:24 AM   #31
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

The post play player movements look better, from what little I witnessed.

On the kick return I still viewed at least two players that looked to react to defenders as the same moment and in the same direction. So there is still some tethered interactions. But the tackles looked cleaner; meanings I didn't notice suction tackling.

Though, on the same kick return, the runner stops and is hit without any impact force being transmitted to the ball carrier from the defender. Head didn't move, the shoulder pads were stiff. That is a bit disheartening.

I saw some nice blocking..I noticed the center, if I recall correctly, circle behind teh left guard to cover a hole between the left guard and left tackle. This looked cleaner than I recall seeing in M18.

At the 2:04 mark it shows a nice pocket and block shed on the left guard.

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 06-10-2018 at 01:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2018, 02:15 AM   #32
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Gif capture from video

They walk like women in high heels after they've had a few beverages.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »