Home

Desync issues during online games?

This is a discussion on Desync issues during online games? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-12-2017, 08:13 PM   #1
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Desync issues during online games?

I have played several on CFM games User Vs CPU and recently testing CFM games with a friend and 2 days ago it was fine completed games without any issues.

So today every game played hum vs hum if you pause your game right away you will get the Desync message and game quits. You can not pause the game at all or you will get kicked with the Desync.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DESYNC ISSUE.jpg (283.2 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg DESYNC 2.jpg (143.7 KB, 28 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2017, 01:54 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Desync issues during online games?

My buddy and I are having the exact same issues. Playing season 1 of franchise, we played both games no problem. Year two he had relocated. We play in the same division and the first H2H game we played, we tried 5 times to complete it, all Desync. We had rebooted our modems, checked port forwarding, UNPNP was turned on, etc, rebooted our ps4’s...no love. I called EA, and their helpdesk only blamed it on sony. They told me to restore licenses(ps4 settings>account management>restore licenses), I asked what if that didn’t work as we ended up simming our H2H game and would not have another until the weekend. They then told me to reinitialize my Ps4(this wipes everything so make sure to backup if you try it). My friend and I both completed all the above steps. We tried again last night and the same damn thing happened. EA told me when we called that there is apparently no issue with custom playbooks(not what I found from previous versions on teh googlez). This is beyond frustrating. Kinda defeats the purpose of online CFM AND H2H if we have to sim every game. One thing I have noticed from playing year 1 of franchise when we did not get the errors until season 2. when we are getting the errors the lag when even selecting plays is terrible. We are using schnaidts pro sliders(not sure, maybe that is having an impact, but EA has been less than helpful. 5 attempts earlier in the week(they desync’d anywheree from the 1st quarter all the way to 1:34 left in the 4th quarter), waiting from -3 hours for a call back from EA twice bow and am at 33 min on hold for tech support currently(and THEY CALLED ME BACK 3 hours after my ticket was generated)!. My netowrk connection tests solid speeds on the ps4(87 down 83 up) and my google wifi shows 243 up and 212 down consistently( i have never had speeds that matched what my pc’s or router do on a speed test(this is a wired connection on the ps4) that I attribute to the PSN, not my internet. I do have google mesh wifi, but the AP i am connected wired to is also hardwired to the main AP). Any suggestions or maybe some attention from the DEVS on this one?

Last edited by in2chaos; 09-23-2017 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 09-23-2017, 02:25 PM   #3
Rookie

Angry Re: Desync issues during online games?

At. 1 hour and 8 minutes so far and still have only talked to a person right away and then been transferred. My battery may die before they pick up the phone. Awesome job EA.

Last edited by in2chaos; 09-23-2017 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 09-23-2017, 03:23 PM   #4
Rookie

Angry Re: Desync issues during online games?

2 hours and two minutes, they answered the phone and in the middle of me explaining the issue, they hung up. This has to be the worst cutomer service this side of directv on the planet. I have played madden since the Sega Genesis days and I can honestly say I am so disgusted I don’t even want to play this anymore. If that customer service rep had one ounce of class they would have called me back.
Old 09-23-2017, 05:09 PM   #5
Rookie

Re: Desync issues during online games?

After submitting a 2nd request for a callback, they called me approx 2 hours later, dead air, and they hung up. Thanks again EA!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »