Home

Player Assists in Madden 17

This is a discussion on Player Assists in Madden 17 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-04-2016, 11:23 AM   #1
Rookie

thisisasticup's Arena

OVR: 3
Player Assists in Madden 17

Will options like heatseeker/ballhawk be able to be controlled by the commissioner globally in madden 17. Really tired of these "easy buttons"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2016, 03:38 PM   #2
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Player Assists in Madden 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisasticup
Will options like heatseeker/ballhawk be able to be controlled by the commissioner globally in madden 17. Really tired of these "easy buttons"
Doubt it since user settings for personal play trump league settings.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047473988
Old 08-06-2016, 04:41 PM   #3
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8

If this isn't in this year, I have little hope for it ever being introduced again. The fact that the commissioner can't force these settings nor view each owners settings makes having league mandated settings pointless. If one player has one of these settings on and their opponent doesn't, it gives them an unfair advantage and if that is at all possible then realistically both teams should both be given the ability to turn them on.

I will be extremely disappointed if they haven't at least given the commissioner the ability to view players settings, if not outright lock them.

Old 08-08-2016, 11:40 AM   #4
Rookie

thisisasticup's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
If this isn't in this year, I have little hope for it ever being introduced again. The fact that the commissioner can't force these settings nor view each owners settings makes having league mandated settings pointless. If one player has one of these settings on and their opponent doesn't, it gives them an unfair advantage and if that is at all possible then realistically both teams should both be given the ability to turn them on.

I will be extremely disappointed if they haven't at least given the commissioner the ability to view players settings, if not outright lock them.
Agreed. Things like heatseeker render jukes and spins almost useless, and ballhawk is basically ball magnet. Its terrible for fair league play.
Old 08-08-2016, 12:11 PM   #5
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

I was in a online league with friends, and was surprised a guy was bombing long FGs down the middle.

Come to find out he had the arc on -_- . Make's games down to the last kick pointless, especially when one player has assist and another doesn't.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »