Home

Madden 17 Art Enhancement Wish List

This is a discussion on Madden 17 Art Enhancement Wish List within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-09-2015, 12:30 AM   #1
Rookie

WMoore75's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 17 Art Enhancement Wish List

Seeing as is there will not be any art updates in Madden NFL 16. I thought I would take it upon myself to create this thread.

All posts should be about any Art Enhancements and/or Art Ideas that you all would think make the game look better visually.

You can also post reference pictures or pictures of new cleats that should be in Madden NFL 17.

Examples: helmet/shoe scans, updated stadiums, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2015, 12:41 AM   #2
Rookie

WMoore75's Arena

Re: Madden 17 Art Enhancement Wish List

Shoulder Pads should sit higher on players' shoulders and should not be attached to arms (meaning they shouldn't move whenever the players move their arm)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AJ Green.jpg (149.5 KB, 541 views)
File Type: jpg Madden 16 AJ Green.jpg (61.2 KB, 554 views)
Old 12-09-2015, 08:22 AM   #3
Pro

mathey270's Arena

The ravens are switching to natural grass from turf at M and T bank next year.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Old 12-09-2015, 09:56 AM   #4
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

The new jumbotron animations are great and true-to-life and I hope they keep updating them every year. What I would like though is for them to switch from the current jumbotron animations to actual on-the-field play. For example, here is a real life pic of the Fed Ex Field screen followed by Madden 16's version:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Lastly, here is the jumbotron showing on-the-field action:

Spoiler

I think this can go a long way if they showed gameplay on there. For example, have an option to where we can watch replays on the jumbotrons instead of tv-style.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:03 PM   #5
MVP

Sidelines, sidelines, sidelines. For the love of God please update the sidelines! Sideline players should resemble their on field counterpart meaning they should have the correct sock length (please get rid of every player wearing high socks smh), correct accessories, correct face mask, etc...I'm ok with not having names on the back of jerseys if it's a technical limitation preventing it, but at least get the socks, face mask & accessories correct. Also get rid of players having blocks for feet on the sidelines. We need chearleaders too!

I can't tell you how much it kills the immersion of the game every time I look at the sidelines in Madden. It's to the point where I try to avoid looking at them when playing the game just so my immersion won't get killed. PLEASE EA, don't let another year go by without addressing the sidelines. The crowd got some love in 16 now it's time for the sidelines. This will greatly improve the look of the game. It's the only thing holding the game back in my opinion.

Last edited by JKSportsGamer1984; 02-05-2016 at 10:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2016, 11:55 PM   #6
Just started!

orca_peter's Arena

I know some people may say that I'm being picky, but I'd figure I would post my thoughts anyways. I want to say that EA has done their best to make the stadiums look and feel like they do on game-day. I really appreciate that they added that loud train horn that plays on every 3rd down for Buffalo Bills' opponents in Ralph Wilson Stadium. Although, there are still some visual fixes that in my opinion need to fixed/worked on.

First, there are random lights that appear outside the stadium you can only see in when looking at the scoreboard or the tunnel end of the stadium. These don't exist in real life and I don't know why EA added them.

Second, during the 2015 offseason clocks were Ralph Wilson Stadium in the 300 level. The clocks are sponsored by Benrus, so EA may have to work with them in order to add it to Madden. You can see the clock in the photo below, it's located just above Rex Ryan.

Third, another change to the Ralph during the offseason was the addition of a large State Farm ad to the club suites located on the tunnel end of the stadium. Again, EA will have to work will State Farm to add this to the game, but they were able to get a deal with M&T Bank to add their huge ad on the opposite side. You can see the State Farm ad on the stadium on the right side of the photo below.

Other than that as I said before EA has done an incredible job making the Ralph look and feel as it does every Sunday. I think there are small changes made to every NFL stadium during the offseason and I think its important for EA to incorporate these into Madden.

Go Bills!
Old 01-04-2016, 01:52 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Equipment is a joke in this game but a big deal in the actual NFL.

There should be short and long shooting sleeves available. You should be able to have the short shooting sleeve start at the wrist or cover the elbow. You should be able to put it on one or two arms.

Ankle tape looks really weird. That needs to be fixed.

They need to update the cleats. There are not near enough options. I'd really be happy if they just had the 7 or 8 most popular cleats for the year in the game.

The white wrist tape looks odd, but that would be low on my list of complaints.
Old 01-04-2016, 07:32 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 21

For me, sideline and game immersion means the players HAVE to have their names on the back on the sidelines.

Also, referring to sidelines...get rid of the players jumping up and down like cheerleaders. Cut that animation. Clapping and such is fine but the current celebrations after a first down or catch makes them look like 9th grade pom pom girls.

Would also be nice to have the extra players on sidelines in the winter type capes they wear when cold and rainy or snowy. Under those conditions, you can leave the names off the back of the jerseys obviously. It can be an either/or situation to account for memory hit.

C

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »