Home

How many seasons Will Tom Brady play in CFM

This is a discussion on How many seasons Will Tom Brady play in CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-05-2015, 09:23 PM   #1
Rookie

crenk's Arena

OVR: 4
How many seasons Will Tom Brady play in CFM

Not sure if anybody knows but as a huge Pats fan I was curious how many seasons Brady plays in a typical CFM.
I am worried that Madden will have him retire in the first off-season or two when Brady has continually said that he wants to play another 5+ years...which based on his play is completely conceivable...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2015, 09:28 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: How many seasons Will Tom Brady play in CFM

First off-season

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Old 11-05-2015, 10:54 PM   #3
Rookie

crenk's Arena

OVR: 4

damn thats lame.... and we cant create players nce we have started the cfm right? So I cant replace him...
Old 11-06-2015, 02:31 AM   #4
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

OVR: 3

yea I have typically seen him retire in the first offseason. Lame. Palmer is another early retiree and many times Romo retires in the first or second offseason.

What also makes absolutely no sense is the Pats when controlled by the CPU almost always release Garapallo. Franchise QB retires, and the guy you drafted to replace him you cut before he even gets a shot? CPU AI has always needed work in madden
Old 11-06-2015, 02:48 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo COP
yea I have typically seen him retire in the first offseason. Lame. Palmer is another early retiree and many times Romo retires in the first or second offseason.

What also makes absolutely no sense is the Pats when controlled by the CPU almost always release Garapallo. Franchise QB retires, and the guy you drafted to replace him you cut before he even gets a shot? CPU AI has always needed work in madden
After year 3 in my CFM the Seahawks signed Harrison Smith.

Week 1 of the preseason they placed Earl Thomas on the trade block.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2015, 07:57 AM   #6
Rookie

midero's Arena

OVR: 0

I just started a career with the Patriots so I really hope that Brady doesn't quit after the first season (especially cuz the draft class has no good QB's).

But from reading your comments and from own experience when playing with the Texans; he does
Old 11-06-2015, 09:07 AM   #7
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

OVR: 0

He retired after year one on me.

However I went to a previous save and bought the QB retirement package with my head coach, and advanced again and got him to stay but only for 1 more year. (players "decide" to retire right after your season ends. So if you didn't didn't make the playoffs Brady will "decide" right before advancing to the post season. Or if you win the Super Bowl he will "decide" right after that week)

So keep a save and reload and keep trying until he stays and make sure you have bought that package with your head coach. But you'll only keep him 1 year.

Also sometimes he comes out of retirement for a single year and will sign as QB with a random team. I have seen that too.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:28 AM   #8
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
After year 3 in my CFM the Seahawks signed Harrison Smith.

Week 1 of the preseason they placed Earl Thomas on the trade block.
See...while I agree that Madden has tons of issues...THIS...isnt outside the realm of believable. Take a look at the league around you right now...PFF has Earl Thomas ranked pretty bad. Harrison Smith,in the games I have seen him play and according to "experts", is a better safety due to his tackling, covering, and command of the Defense secondary. Look at what happened when Kam Bam didnt show. Seahawks were way to vulnerable. This isnt even taking in consideration that is Pete Carrol still the coach in your CFM? All I am saying is, I never thought at the start of the season, Matt Stafford would be a part of a firesale, SF would be so bad that Vernon Davis is now a Bronco, and the jags would have one of the most potent aerial attacks on the NFL WITH julius thomas pooping his pants weekly. NFL used to be predictable. With injuries and players way over producing their skill sets, fantasy football has FINALLY been fun and strategic. NFL is squirelly this year so this logic makes sense in the grand scheme of things.

- Garropolo doesnt make sense. Further more I hate how madden use to have former players and retired players come back and you could hire them as coaches. Really upset this doesnt happen. Haubamiller should hit himself for not yelling across the table at implementing NCAA O/D coordinators into Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »