Home

Madden 16 Preorder Digital On Xbox Store Is Up! 3 Versions.

This is a discussion on Madden 16 Preorder Digital On Xbox Store Is Up! 3 Versions. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-23-2015, 06:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Madden 16 Preorder Digital On Xbox Store Is Up! 3 Versions.

Its finally up! But which version to buy? I wasn't impressed with the cards I got from the deluxe last year. It had I think 36 pro packs and I maybe go 2 elites.

Standard with 10 Pro Packs and a Playmaker Pack. 53.99 (EA Access Discount)

Deluxe Edition 62.99 36 Pro Packs and a Playmaker Pack (EA Access Discount)

Super Deluxe Edition 89.99 (EA Access Discount) 40 Premium Packs and Playmaker Pack.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2015, 06:12 PM   #2
Rookie

greenfuzz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 16 Preorder Digital On Xbox Store Is Up! 3 Versions.

It all depends on how much you are planning to spend/play on Ultimate Team. If you are already planning to spend a good amount on Ultimate Team, I would go with the Super Deluxe Edition. If you don't think you will be playing much ultimate team, then you would probably want to go with the standard edition.
Old 07-23-2015, 08:22 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfuzz
It all depends on how much you are planning to spend/play on Ultimate Team. If you are already planning to spend a good amount on Ultimate Team, I would go with the Super Deluxe Edition. If you don't think you will be playing much ultimate team, then you would probably want to go with the standard edition.
Its hard for me to decide, because last year was the first year I played ultimate team and I played that online mainly. I gained a lot of good players through hard work and I had the 36 packs last year, but my team wasn't built off good players through the packs I felt. Reason is I think I pulled one elite which was jordy nelson. I built my team mainly through challenges, coins, auctions and buying silver badges cheap and selling them for 2k profit.
Old 07-24-2015, 10:14 AM   #4
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

I took advantage of the $45 pre-order off of Amazon when it was posted on here a while ago.

The addition of draft champions gives me the fantasy football aspect I love in MUT, minus feeling the need to spend money.

I got the edition that had packs last year, and you receive 1-2 packs weekly. Not all at the same time (unless they change it this year), if you didn't know that already.

It pretty much keeps you coming back to MUT, so if you get burnt out mid season, you'd have wasted some of your money.

I THINK I THINK last year if you didn't open your pack during the week you lost it too. I could be thinking of a different promo though
Old 07-24-2015, 02:14 PM   #5
Rookie

warrior7807's Arena

OVR: 7

just incase anyone wasnt sure whether the packs will be available all at once or spread throughout the season...

according to AMAZON'S preorder specials...

Pre-order the Standard Edition and get 10 Ultimate Team Pro Packs and 1 Playmaker Pack ($15 Value). 1 Pro Pack per week for 10 weeks (9/1/15 - 11/9/15 11:59 PM ET). Code will be emailed 2 days after product ships.

Deluxe Edition – Get 36 Ultimate Team Pro Packs featuring NFL super stars of the past and present plus the pre-order exclusive Playmaker Pack. 3 Pro Packs per week for 12 weeks (9/1/15 - 11/23/15 11:59 PM ET)Code available in product packaging.

Please note:
- Playmaker Pack delivered instantly upon code redemption.
- Buffer period for 1st week (8/25 - 8/31) where Pro Packs are not delivered.
- Grants are not retroactive. Player must redeem before 11:59 PM ET on 8/31 and login to MUT each week to receive full value.

Amazon does not offer the Super Deluxe edition, but i would think that Xbox One's MUT pre order pack bundles will be released on a week to week basis.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2015, 02:31 PM   #6
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior7807
just incase anyone wasnt sure whether the packs will be available all at once or spread throughout the season...

according to AMAZON'S preorder specials...

Pre-order the Standard Edition and get 10 Ultimate Team Pro Packs and 1 Playmaker Pack ($15 Value). 1 Pro Pack per week for 10 weeks (9/1/15 - 11/9/15 11:59 PM ET). Code will be emailed 2 days after product ships.

Deluxe Edition – Get 36 Ultimate Team Pro Packs featuring NFL super stars of the past and present plus the pre-order exclusive Playmaker Pack. 3 Pro Packs per week for 12 weeks (9/1/15 - 11/23/15 11:59 PM ET)Code available in product packaging.

Please note:
- Playmaker Pack delivered instantly upon code redemption.
- Buffer period for 1st week (8/25 - 8/31) where Pro Packs are not delivered.
- Grants are not retroactive. Player must redeem before 11:59 PM ET on 8/31 and login to MUT each week to receive full value.

Amazon does not offer the Super Deluxe edition, but i would think that Xbox One's MUT pre order pack bundles will be released on a week to week basis.
Amazon is smart to post this ahead of time. Last year (or M25) it wasn't made very clear. Lots of rage lol
Old 08-19-2015, 12:28 PM   #7
Just started!

Anyone know what the difference between the Pro packs and the Premium packs is?
Old 08-20-2015, 12:52 PM   #8
Rookie

Hey guys, I'm new and can't start a new thread. This is the first time I digital preorder game on PSN. I preordered the deluxe edition 69.99 and its supposed to include 36 MUT packs, a madden theme, and a playmaker pack. When I go to the psn store all I see is a countdown and an option to autodownload I'm assuming is for the pre load. But I see nothing about a theme or any DLC for the MUT cards or playmaker card. Is it something that's included with the deluxe version of the game or is there something wrong? I would appreciate any help..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »