Home

Madden NFL 16 Playtest on June 9 at EA Tiburon

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Playtest on June 9 at EA Tiburon within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 08:02 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 16 Playtest on June 9 at EA Tiburon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
They said it can be any EA game. Even Madden 16 when it comes out. Nice try though.
Actually, I can guarantee none of these people will be getting Madden 16 as their free game. You must pick from games already released. So yes, Madden 15 is a realistic option if someone really wants that game, but 16 is not.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:05 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Any tester, please run the 01 trap play; any crossing patterns, short and deep, and check to see if the TE gets pressed/chipped...
Quote:
Regarding the 01 trap, I asked Clint on Twitter if it was still way to easy to gain yards or if they fixed it. He said they didn't do anything to fix it, but defenses are better this year. So take that for what its worth.
Also spread plays out of shotgun or singleback right up the middle.. It was usually a 1-3 yard gain every time.. 4th and short was guaranteed with those plays unless an LB slipped through the crack. The problem was the Dline would never get any penetration mainly from the DTs. They were either stuck on the block or pushed back. It didn't matter how good the Dline was you were going up against. I really hoped that was fixed..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 06-05-2015 at 08:10 PM.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:12 PM   #59
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBobcats
Actually, I can guarantee none of these people will be getting Madden 16 as their free game. You must pick from games already released. So yes, Madden 15 is a realistic option if someone really wants that game, but 16 is not.
It says right in the press release you can choose Madden 16. Unless they removed it.

EDIT: Here is the quote from the release.

Quote:
Both all stars and rookies are needed to help us test, and you get to choose a shiny new EA game as a reward for your help. (You can even choose Madden 16 and we'll get you a copy when it comes out)
Reward: 1 EA game as thanks for your time

Last edited by PVarck31; 06-05-2015 at 08:20 PM.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:17 PM   #60
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Please send me a PM if you're going to this. It will help your experience, I promise you.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:06 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Also spread plays out of shotgun or singleback right up the middle.. It was usually a 1-3 yard gain every time.. 4th and short was guaranteed with those plays unless an LB slipped through the crack. The problem was the Dline would never get any penetration mainly from the DTs. They were either stuck on the block or pushed back. It didn't matter how good the Dline was you were going up against. I really hoped that was fixed..
Safety punt glitch. Undefined safety punt. This has killed my ranked games all year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2015, 07:26 PM   #62
Banned

nascar163's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBobcats
Please tell me you are joking. Save your money. You are going to be severely disappointed. They send play testing opportunities out from EA about once a week, sometimes more here in Orlando. This is not something you build a vacation around and spend thousands on.
After checking a few things and consulting with some people, I decided not to go. It was going to cost about $1,000 for the plane tickets and a hotel room across the street from the EA Tiberon campus, plus whatever else I was going to do for a two-day vacation in Orlando. Also, I have a ton of stuff I need to do now for Monday because I now need to get money together for a film seminar and a graduation ceremony I was originally not going to attend.

Just wanted to get out my city for a few days, but I guess that won't happen for a long time. Would have been a nice experience to do this.

Now, let's get back on-topic.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:22 PM   #63
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

So what guys from here are actually going?
Old 06-07-2015, 08:59 AM   #64
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Regarding the 01 trap, I asked Clint on Twitter if it was still way to easy to gain yards or if they fixed it. He said they didn't do anything to fix it, but defenses are better this year. So take that for what its worth.
THat is good news to hear..
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »