Home

Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-24-2014, 07:21 PM   #49
Pro

njdevils14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by young6s
So everyone has known that cfm and many other areas are broken and it has been known almost since launch ( cfm is the reason I play madden so this game is unplayable for me) so for them to completely ignore this issue shows their true colors when it comes to customer service, and personally the last straw. I know this has been said before, but I'm done with Madden and EA Sports. And the only way EA will change is if they have some competition or if everyone gathers together and demands that they put out a game worth 65 dollars.
What aspects of CFM are broken?
Old 11-24-2014, 07:22 PM   #50
Banned

And if they truly believe that uniform colors are their biggest problems within the game then that should be a clear sign of ignorance.
Old 11-24-2014, 07:26 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
If you install this patch, you are screwed is that correct? Meaning once you download it you can't go back to the 1.03 version you either play the launch game or this crap? They have pulled these shenanigans before
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2014, 07:27 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
If you install this patch, you are screwed is that correct? Meaning once you download it you can't go back to the 1.03 version you either play the launch game or this crap? They have pulled these shenanigans before
That's right fist. You would be in the same boat I am. I didn't even choose to install mine. It installed automatically. I am so freaking pissed
Old 11-24-2014, 07:28 PM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevils14
What aspects of CFM are broken?
U basically can't play with bad teams due to the fact after about 2 seasons you will have roughly -30 mill and won't be able to resign expiring contracts or sign new free agents. Rams, Jaguars, Titans, Buccs, Vikings, Bills are basically unplayable teams. I know u can play in coach mode but I don't wanna play that way and I shouldn't have too. Their are more people that can explain the problems better than I can but it makes it unplayable for me.
Old 11-24-2014, 07:29 PM   #54
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
That's right fist. You would be in the same boat I am. I didn't even choose to install mine. It installed automatically. I am so freaking pissed
No way am I downloading this. Sounds brutal
Old 11-24-2014, 07:31 PM   #55
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Thank you sir. I am seeing the exact same thing. Linebackers just standing around not doing anything. D is stupid after this patch. This patch is disgusting.
Just out of curiosity, are you observing this reaction with the tuner installed, default rosters, and (at least near default) sliders? It may be that in tuning the patch to their default, EA broke a lot of earlier attempts to address issues with rosters.

I am not saying they did not completely destroy the game (definitely possible, hence why I have not installed the patch myself to check), just curious if feedback is different for those playing with "EA approved" settings?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2014, 07:39 PM   #56
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

this is monday right? isn't it a bit unusual that a patch drops? i kind of thought they were consistent with the tuesday thing?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »