Home

Forced Retirement - Going into 4th Season - QB

This is a discussion on Forced Retirement - Going into 4th Season - QB within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-11-2014, 12:25 AM   #17
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Forced Retirement - Going into 4th Season - QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmonkeyface
Just putting it out there I'm a NE fan and I think Eli's two Super Bowls came on good luck am a couple of amazing catches
And poor defense especially with that stupid helmet catch. If I was guarding that play I would have punched him or something so he drops that ball. Also how many times did Eli get touched by our defensive line and we couldn't get the sack. I hate the mannings. Everyone even their dog
Old 11-11-2014, 12:53 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

SMH the LAST thing people should be doing is excusing this by saying "Oh, but you were a ****ty qb though." Nonsense, complete and utter. The OP's guy is obviously a backup qb at best, the game's logic couldn't pick up on that, and here is yet another example of why CFM needs full, complete roster editing because let's just be real: Tiburon is never gonna get this stuff right.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:59 PM   #19
Banned

Sounds like the CPU teams made a sound football decision. No need paying a guy 87 overall money for 70 overall production. I wouldn't have signed him either.

QB is a position that advances quickly in this years Madden. There is cheaper talent out there that can be had with better production. This player didn't cut the mustard. He's obviously a marginal talent, not seeing the issue. The NFL isn't exactly known for rewarding mediocrity.
Old 11-11-2014, 06:01 PM   #20
Rookie

Holy elitists batman, feel bad for the OP haven't seen people attacking a poster so much over nothing on here until now....if you were a top 15 qb talent but were struggling youd get a second shot look at sanchez, vick etc. all guys with talent who were still signed based off potential if inconsistent
Old 11-11-2014, 06:01 PM   #21
Rookie

let alone be told you HAVE to retire, no camp invite
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2014, 01:39 PM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatiger13
My comment was regarding 60int in one season. I might have been misunderstanding though. However....
Your logic is a fail. What team is Tebow on? ..... oh right.

Btw, OP, was the stats for your career or for the last season? It wasn't really clear, to me. If its 60int for your career, then its an average of 20 int per season. That's not good, but not as bad as I first thought.
Tebow could not throw. he could never throw 4k yards. if he did he'd be a backup...smh
Old 11-12-2014, 01:43 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatiger13
My comment was regarding 60int in one season. I might have been misunderstanding though. However....
Your logic is a fail. What team is Tebow on? ..... oh right.

Btw, OP, was the stats for your career or for the last season? It wasn't really clear, to me. If its 60int for your career, then its an average of 20 int per season. That's not good, but not as bad as I first thought.
60 over 3 seasons. I think the first year I threw like 33 INTs - But then I got better over the next two seasons.
Old 11-12-2014, 01:48 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 1

I'm not saying I was an Elite QB or that should treated like one. My point is that the forced retirement aspect of this game is flawed. That should not happen, you should have a chance to go elsewhere, keep practicing, etc...not just BAM OVER!

Just flawed and could be a better experience.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »