Home

I have a solution to the toggle camera on and d pad audible issues

This is a discussion on I have a solution to the toggle camera on and d pad audible issues within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-25-2014, 10:38 AM   #1
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

So they figured out the toggle camera setting had alot to do with the desyncs , so they fix it by forcing the toggle camera option on . Then peps are flipping out , because they normally use the d pad to audible ( when togg camera setting is off) . i have a solution , that i really wish EA would listen to and hear cause im only trying to help everyone involved including them. The answer to this problem now is this : CONTROLLER LAYOUT OPTION . It used to be in the game before if im not mistaken , not in m15 but maybe 13 or 12 or something. Basically give us a couple controller lay out options ( something ALOT of games have) Have a controller lay out that uses the d pad for audibles, and pressing one of the joystick buttons ( like L3 or R3 on ps4) to toggle the cameras. I mean , this solves all the issues people are having here .

I personally love using dif cameras , i especially love using the d camera on d . So i dont want to see yet another feature taken away cause peps cant learn to audible a different way. What im suggesting would solve the issue.This way toggle camera could always be left on , and at the same time people could still use the D pad to audible . It gives the best of both worlds , so to speak. As i said, im no genius, so it really makes me scratch my head as to why it seems so hard for Ea to figure this sorta thing out.... It kills me really.I hope that they will do this, as it will fix the issues people are having. Ive played games using tog camera on , and am not having desync issues. However it would be good for those who cant learn a new audible way , to give the option of a controller lay out option so they can choose what buttons does what...... If you agree , i ask that you please tweet @josh_looman the following hashtag #controllerlayoutoption and tell him this is how they can fix it please. Id appreciate it . Id rather him be bombarded with an answer to the problem, than just a bunch of whiner's crying and throwing a temper tantrum cause they dont know how to adapt..... thanks for hearing me out and your support of this idea!

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel

Last edited by howboutdat; 09-25-2014 at 10:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 09:04 PM   #2
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

Re: I have a solution to the toggle camera on and d pad audible issues

and we wonder why things that could help never make it anywhere....#lazycommunity

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 09-26-2014, 05:18 AM   #3
Rookie

mars85042's Arena

OVR: 10

Wow I was thinking the exact same thing, even went looking through the settings hopping to find it..... Hopefully this comes back!
Old 09-26-2014, 08:25 AM   #4
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

well , if EA just stops and thinks about it for about 2 seconds they should already be working on this.The day the forced the toggle camera on , people were going nutz about it, they blew up Looman's twitter about it, Most everyone was talking about it in online leagues. Being a member of a HUGE online league community , i saw this and heard about how so manny was having an issue with this. Which made me think, if forcing toggle camera on was a fix to alot of Desync problems, and now the problem is guys are upset they cant audible like they were, then just patch in a controller layout option. so people can still use the D pad for audibling . Its not rocket science here. To be honest , they should have thought ahead about that to begin with really and just originally made it so you just toggle the camera by pressing L3 or R3(ps4) . This is the thing that kills so many about EA , its almost like they have never made a game before . By now they should know what the players like, and do their best to not mess with those things. There is 0 reason it had to be done with the d pad to begin with, actually , it takes away from things as like that pressing right and left on the d pad does nothing when that coulda been used for something . In the end , it just shows how out of touch they are with their customers really. Either that or they just fail to think ahead about what they are doing. Hopefully they will patch in this option, but to be honest, im not holding my breathe.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 09-26-2014, 09:46 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I never used the D pad to audible
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 10:35 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 0

Prior to this year Madden consistently underachieved. Madden 15 has a bunch of new features asked for by the community as well as surprises such as the camera option. The drastic gameplay and graphics upgrades creating an excellent base for the future trump all the minor problems AINEC

2 Things:

As we've seen with other games & new systems glitches happen with the implementation of new technology. Yeah the camera toggle issue was a problem for 1-2 days but all you can ask EA to do at that point is respond ASAP to get the functionality back up and running which they did a pretty good job of especially compared to 2k Sports last year, their main competitor.

We're not going to get every little detail to perfect the game in a given year. Madden is a product that needs new features every single year to keep its profits sky high. Hell I wouldn't want the perfect all encompassing game to come out next year and only have updated rosters to look forward to after that. It's good you brought up the controller issue and I'm sure it will be added in the next few years. In the meantime be happy with the quality game you have! I hate it when people gripe about the smallest 'ish (often an opinion, not direct reporting of a glitch) and make it seem like the game is ruined because of said "problem"
Old 09-27-2014, 08:18 AM   #7
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynastyyy

We're not going to get every little detail to perfect the game in a given year. Madden is a product that needs new features every single year to keep its profits sky high. Hell I wouldn't want the perfect all encompassing game to come out next year and only have updated rosters to look forward to after that. It's good you brought up the controller issue and I'm sure it will be added in the next few years. In the meantime be happy with the quality game you have! I hate it when people gripe about the smallest 'ish (often an opinion, not direct reporting of a glitch) and make it seem like the game is ruined because of said "problem"
Yes i agree here, the only reason i brought this up was, because i saw sooo many madden players in online CFMs raising hell because they couldnt audible with the d - pad. Heck just take a look at Josh Loomans twitter page , on any comments under the 4 or 5 tweets he did about them forcing toggle camera on to fix the desyncs. He was bombarded by the same complaint. Peps upset about not being able to use d pad to audible. I was just tossing out a possible solution EA should look at to fix that, and thus end the issues there.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 09-27-2014, 01:50 PM   #8
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Josh Looman@Josh_Looman 4h Quick update on the camera toggle…a permanent fix is in the works. Can’t say when it will be released, but it will allow you…

looks like they working on getting it to work either way...I guess from where it stops but when its fixed is anybodys guess.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »