Home

Game Prep

This is a discussion on Game Prep within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-21-2014, 01:45 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Game Prep

Does anyone know if Game Prep each week only has development for certain positions?

I started an Oakland Raiders CCM (to move them back to LA... and brought Terrelle Pryor back to become a superstar!) and in my Game Prep menu there is no "Develop Promising HB" or any game prep activities for HBs... it's been an entire preseason and I'm on Week 2 of regular season.

Is this normal? I did hire a new staff from top to bottom (coach, scout, trainer).

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2014, 07:52 AM   #2
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Game Prep

Wondering the same thing. Some weeks "develop promising rolb" isn't available for me so i cant train Mingo.

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Old 09-21-2014, 08:19 PM   #3
Rookie

I did notice that I have like 3 "Develop QB" and "Develop WR" ones... so I'm wondering if it is a bug or not... or if I will get the Develop HB game prep option sometime in the future?

I did fire and swap out my staff on the 1st week. Wonder if that messed it up.
Old 09-21-2014, 09:16 PM   #4
Rookie

saybur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenjbrand
I did notice that I have like 3 "Develop QB" and "Develop WR" ones... so I'm wondering if it is a bug or not... or if I will get the Develop HB game prep option sometime in the future?

I did fire and swap out my staff on the 1st week. Wonder if that messed it up.
It's not the new staff, I have been having the same problem without making any changes to my staff. It's pretty annoying not being able to develop the players that you want. It seems to be a bug. I think you may be on to something about certain positions showing up multiple times, perhaps taking up spots that other positions should be getting.
Old 09-21-2014, 09:38 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saybur
It's not the new staff, I have been having the same problem without making any changes to my staff. It's pretty annoying not being able to develop the players that you want. It seems to be a bug. I think you may be on to something about certain positions showing up multiple times, perhaps taking up spots that other positions should be getting.
Saybur, thanks.

I guess I'll have to move this over to the bugs area. So I did more testing and was able to replicate the problem whenever I did owner's mode with Raiders... other teams i checked with (about 3-4 others) were able to get the "Develop HB" option fine. I am not sure what may have been missing from the others (if anything) but I looked specifically for the develop HB option and it seems the RAIDERS were the only team that wasn't getting it in Owners Mode.

Saybur, what team were you using that you were having an issue with. I can try and replicate and if I CAN, I will add it to a bug submission.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2014, 11:24 PM   #6
Rookie

kcchiefs1984's Arena

OVR: 1

There are positions missing every week, such as MLB for me, and multiple positions as repeated options. The menu for game prep is a terrible, jumbled mess. I'm currently in the divisional round of the playoffs, and for this round and the wildcard round, the only prep options I have had are gameplan for great pass def, K dev and conf, and watch film for off and def.
Old 09-22-2014, 02:32 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Still trying to figure out game prep, I'm getting a ton less exp than last year in CFM.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:22 AM   #8
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

For me whenever its missing under the get XP part its always there under the drills part.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »