Home

All Pro VS. All Madden

This is a discussion on All Pro VS. All Madden within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-08-2014, 12:58 AM   #1
Banned

RoDogz85's Arena

OVR: 1
All Pro VS. All Madden

Which is better and why? What do you use?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 01:39 AM   #2
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: All Pro VS. All Madden

It's dependent on your sliders, but the main difference is All-Madden CPU is more likely to do some superhuman things. All-Pro has, for me, delivered a more simulation style game for a while now, especially with good sliders that fit your style, but All-Madden is a great go-to if you really want a challenge. The best part about All-Madden in Madden 15 is probably the passing game because you can't make mistakes or else you're punished swiftly and harshly. All-Pro is a lot more forgiving and the interception numbers are a bit lower, but All-Madden DBs are relentless. It's all a matter of personal preference.
Old 09-08-2014, 02:07 AM   #3
Banned

RoDogz85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
It's dependent on your sliders, but the main difference is All-Madden CPU is more likely to do some superhuman things. All-Pro has, for me, delivered a more simulation style game for a while now, especially with good sliders that fit your style, but All-Madden is a great go-to if you really want a challenge. The best part about All-Madden in Madden 15 is probably the passing game because you can't make mistakes or else you're punished swiftly and harshly. All-Pro is a lot more forgiving and the interception numbers are a bit lower, but All-Madden DBs are relentless. It's all a matter of personal preference.
What sliders do you roll with mate?
Old 09-08-2014, 03:06 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0
All Pro VS. All Madden

I can't play on anything except All-Madden, but it's soooo frustrating stopping their passing game. If I can find the sliders just for defense to be able to stay w/ the receivers.

They always get open somehow and the only way I can stop them is by a sack or tackling them before the first. The QBs barely throw incompletions because someone always becomes wide open. Just wish my pass coverage would actually be able to knock down the ball sometimes instead of QBs going 12-12 and etc.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:12 AM   #5
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

All-Pro for me.

All-Pro has always seemed to take into account the player's rating better than All-Madden, whereas All-Madden will "cheat" a little bit, whether it is all the CPU players on defense being a tad bit quicker, or robo QBs. The player ratings don't matter as much, in my opinion, as All-Madden just increases the difficulty overall, regardless of player's ratings. They don't matter as much.

All-Pro with a good slider set, plays more realistically, in my opinion. Many other players share this opinion on the players ratings mattering a bit more, and more fair play in general, as well, on All-Pro.

I use a tweaked set of my own beliefs on what needs to be set at, based on Armor & Sword's base set sliders (which came from his older v1.2 set), which are very good. My slider thread is also in the slider forum, if you want to see what I am currently using. I'm really liking how the game is playing, thus far with my own tweaks.

I also play on normal speed (0 min speed player threshold), for what it's worth.

Last edited by Shon 23; 09-08-2014 at 07:15 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 04:26 AM   #6
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
I don't doubt that All-Madden DBs are relentless, but with the INT slider at the proper setting on All-Pro, and you will still pay for your miscues in the passing game with multiple INTs.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:57 AM   #7
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
All-Pro for me.

All-Pro has always seemed to take into account the player's rating better than All-Madden, whereas All-Madden will "cheat" a little bit, whether it is all the CPU players on defense being a tad bit quicker, or robo QBs. The player ratings don't matter as much, in my opinion, as All-Madden just increases the difficulty overall, regardless of player's ratings. They don't matter as much.

All-Pro with a good slider set, play more realistically, in my opinion. Many other players share this opinion on the players ratings mattering a bit more, and more fair play in general, as well, on All-Pro.

I use a tweaked set of my own beliefs on what needs to be set at, based on Armor & Sword's base set sliders (which came from his older v1.2 set), which are very good. My slider thread is also in the slider forum, if you want to see what I am currently using. I'm really liking how the game is playing, thus far with my own tweaks.

I also play on normal speed (0 min speed player threshold), for what it's worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
I don't doubt that All-Madden DBs are relentless, but with the INT slider at the proper setting on All-Pro, and you will still pay for your miscues in the passing game with multiple INTs.
Quote:

My question/issue is this: is the CPU "smarter" on All-Madden? I think it is. I think the CPU play calling is less predictable on All-Madden, and I think CPU players react better to repeated play calls you make.

For that reason, I'd rather adjust the sliders AGAINST the CPU to make it less Super Human than play on All-Pro and adjust the sliders FOR the CPU.

Any thoughts on this? Does the CPU actually play smarter on All-Madden, or am I imagining things?
Old 09-08-2014, 09:47 AM   #8
Rookie

Question for everyone here.

All-Madden & All-Pro is just a preloaded slider setting.

The minute you change them, it's no longer All-Pro or All Madden.

Let's say you create a league with the a Rookie setting, but change all if the sliders to mimic what All Madden has. Would you not be playing in an All madden league now? Since the sliders are set the same? Regardless of it saying Rookie now.

Looking for some leagues to take our on MSL Competition Team in a mini tournament! Let me know if you are interested.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »