Home

Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-14-2014, 05:16 PM   #153
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

Don't know if it was mentioned but in the draft video I noticed two things I loved.

Firstly, was when negotiating contract you can change each number in the contract value instead of scrolling up and down. So if you want to add a million, just scroll one up in million line.

Lastly, I like that to unlock a letter value in scouting it doesn't take as much XP as last year.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 08-14-2014, 05:17 PM   #154
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

If only they'd fix the horrible animations and update the equipment.. Seen some good things though but overall looks like 25 with better graphics and player models.. Hopefully slowing down the speed and tweaking the sliders will make it move and feel a little more organic...

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 08-14-2014, 05:18 PM   #155
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

So this is newImageUploadedByTapatalk1408051083.582529.jpg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 05:21 PM   #156
Pro

SiNsinNatti's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
This made me cringe a bit. It's tough for a team to select aQB in the top 5 in back to back years. Granted the 2nd qb could be a once in a lifetime prospect but I'm guessing poor CPU logic is still in the game.
I think the way they can fix this in M16 is by bringing back that feature where players had badges associated with them. Example in M06 Aaron Rodgers had a tag that said QB of the Future. Basically these tags would greatly help CPU draft and trade logic. It could help users to better understand how to build a team. They can add plus and minus to attributes if certain goals aren't met even effect fan support. Like if you trade/cut your Franchise Player everyone on the team loses significant confidence, I'm thinking 15 points based on what I've seen of this years confidence rating system. Or if your QB of the future doesn't start by year 3 he's confidence plummets and he won't resign to the team after his contract is up. But more importantly to the subject, the CPU should know if they have a QB of the future on the team no more high draft picks on QBs. I think drafting of players at certain positions should hurt player confidence too. Drafts should be tied to player confidence as well to help CPU logic.
Season 15 7-9-0
Season 14 (12-4*-0) NFC East Div. Champions
Season 13 (8-8-0)

www.twitch.tv/sinsinnatti3x
Old 08-14-2014, 05:21 PM   #157
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Upcoming schedule overlayImageUploadedByTapatalk1408051296.065938.jpg
Old 08-14-2014, 05:23 PM   #158
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Someone looking for saints footage? http://youtu.be/lvwWmu1Eo3U

No, but I'm happy to see Dirty Bird footage, even in a loss. Visuals are looking good. This vid showed them off well and looked HD. I think some of the other links aren't coming in HD, so it doesn't show as well. Although, 1 graphical quality reminds of madden 25. The color of white dudes' skin still looks sort of fluorescent. It kind of glows a bit much. I've noticed this particularly in domes, so I think madden believes the white man glows under all those lights. This gives the game even more of a cartoonish feel which madden has always struggled with. However, all other colors look good. The saints black and gold looked good. The falcons red was correct and the shine on the helmets look good. So, once again, most visuals are popping off pretty nicely with the exception of the white man's skin.
Old 08-14-2014, 05:25 PM   #159
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
Come on over to next gen man, they have the XboxONE/Madden 15 bundle for $399, so you get Madden for free! Unless you plan on buying a next gen console for Madden only, you got nothing to loose.

Anyone heard of a PS4 bundle?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Old 08-14-2014, 05:28 PM   #160
Pro

SiNsinNatti's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Incredibly on M12 blocked FG's were possible and it was nerfed on the first patch. It was a tad over powering from the edge and then they just shut it down all together.

It sucks it is impossible. I have not seen them in like forever. I too know it is so rare...but it does happen. Especially on the longer low trajectory FG attempts. And blocked punts do still happen from time to time as well.
Not for nothing but it's pretty hit or miss when it comes to blocking FGs in M25 X1. You can block them I have probably blocked 5 (more or less) this season alone.
Season 15 7-9-0
Season 14 (12-4*-0) NFC East Div. Champions
Season 13 (8-8-0)

www.twitch.tv/sinsinnatti3x

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »