Home

Madden NFL 15 Includes Peyton Manning Omaha Cadence

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Includes Peyton Manning Omaha Cadence within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-15-2014, 12:40 AM   #73
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Includes Peyton Manning Omaha Cadence

I've noticed that with Peyton Manning in CFM, his career stats do not match the CFM NFL records. NFL records list Manning behind Favre with 491 TDs which is true to life. However if you browse INDIVIDUAL career stats in the stats hub, His total is only 439 (?) When you begin the first regular season game, The CFM career total drops to 439 and he is again below Dan Marino in TDs once again . I have addressed this issue to EA and have no response, So much for the NFL authenticity considering EA has the exclusive NFL license. I was about 5 games in my CFM when I noticed this glitch and it will be tragic if Manning's breaking of Favre's record this year will not be shared in this year's installment of "DAT MATTEN". I would encourage any who see this issue to please contact EA about this. I have already twice (Twitter, Facebook) and the response I was given was that people buy the game to play it, not look at stats (!) CFM can be an invaluable Fantasy Football tool and guide however if EA is overlooking Manning's massive career numbers I ask my self what other statistical inconsistencies may be present in Madden 15.

Cheers and Thanks
Simone @ PSN: Serpent_Ov_Old

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »