Home

Madden NFL 15 Cover Athlete is Richard Sherman

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Cover Athlete is Richard Sherman within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-09-2014, 09:28 AM   #57
Rookie

BigBadTom's Arena

OVR: 0
One thing I actually agree with is that they should do a cover vote. In reality sometimes they picked terrible guys to be on the cover and this way its fun to be involved. On another note, as time passes I grow more concerned that this might be almost the entire feature set. Considering how late the dev cycle ran for M25 for XBone/PS4 they could have had a lot less time to add features and things. Even though I would get the lack of time to add more gameplay enhancements this year, I fully expect there to be deeper additions to gameplay modes, mainly CFM, to make up for anything left out. CFM is better than ever but they still are behind 2k after the MyGM mode and revamped myCareer mode this year. If they keep improving the game modes (which is what affects the games replay ability) and they keep the gameplay moving in the right direction with new presentation, the game could quickly regain its status as a top sports game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »