Home

Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-28-2014, 03:01 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 27
Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Release Date Set For Au

Welp, Madden 15 is now paid off. lol

It doesn't take much for me.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:02 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 8
I am a sim player but I just find ways to make madden playable for me. I only play cfm so i hope they include most options and upgrade that mode. UT and online play doesn't apeal to be because all the the cheesy players online. My number wishlish item is for improve a.i and playcalling. No more hype for me but I will buy the game because I KNOW WHAT I AM BUYING.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:09 PM   #51
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Release Date Set For Au

Awesome teaser trailer. I'm excited, looks like madden doesn't want to be left behind in the player model area.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 03:20 PM   #52
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: New Madden NFL 15 Trailer: See The Transformation This June

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
That said, as someone who passed on the Gen-8 version of Madden 25, if that's the final on-field graphic level of detail (and I'm still wait-and-see on that, given Madden 06's hype cycle) - holy crap.
Im guessing these will be used for cut scenes. Hopefully they will move more toward Real time presentation. Always is an eye sore when Tom Brady throws a for a first down and is on the sideline clapping.

With that said I am eager to find more about the game especially the dynamic halftime and post game stuff.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:21 PM   #53
Formerly simon48xbox

The_Balm's Arena

OVR: 6

So by "dramatic all-new camera angles" EA really means we're still working towards where we were with camera angles in M12 right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
Awesome teaser trailer. I'm excited, looks like madden doesn't want to be left behind in the player model area.
You mean by showing a pre-rendered trailer?
Old 04-28-2014, 03:35 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdandi1
I'm sure everyone here would agree with you, but as you know, Madden is made for the general football fan. I personally would love it. I would love if they made the FO work deeper than what it is. Make the contracts more life like (Front heavy, back heavy, averages) Options

I just wouldn't expect too much here from Madden. Hopefully I'm wrong though.
I will never understand this. This crap about making a game more for the "general football fan" and leaving the sim guys out of the picture. I dont buy it. How hard is it to do both in a game? Like when i play NBA2K14 and in the sliders/settings, there is a choice for "simulation" which sets the game settings and sliders more towards it being a simulation. Why cant Madden do the same so it benefits all kinds of players? Make the game as close to real life as possible and if there are people that cant handle that, choose the settings that say "arcade". My God its not that hard...
Old 04-28-2014, 04:00 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 2

The new Madden 15 trailer looks impressive, but so did the RG3 trailer a few months back. So to the guys at EA Sports: 'Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice shame on me.'

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 04:05 PM   #56
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »