Home

Madden 25 Xbox One Gameplay Demo IGN

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Xbox One Gameplay Demo IGN within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-20-2013, 09:10 PM   #1
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden 25 Xbox One Gameplay Demo IGN

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2013, 09:44 PM   #2
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 25 Xbox One Gameplay Demo IGN

So, there we have it....the excuse for Madden 2015 if it isn't up to par. Short development cycle. Madden 25 next gen released in November and Madden 15 will have to release in August.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:46 PM   #3
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy184
So, there we have it....the excuse for Madden 2015 if it isn't up to par. Short development cycle. Madden 25 next gen released in November and Madden 15 will have to release in August.
Did a dev they say that in the video? Rex Dickson said in his interview with the Sim Perspective, a few weeks ago, that they started working on the vision and goals for Madden 15 around the time current gen M25 was released, because they knew otherwise they would have a short cycle.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:54 PM   #4
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2

No the IGN guys said it. Developers say alot of things that make me skeptical. Like they worked on Madden Next Gen for 2 whole years....how do you work on something for 2 whole years and have the same bugs and glitches as current gen? Wouldn't you think those bugs would be fixed at some point in time during that 2 year development cycle? Or is the game so broke that they can't be fixed?
Old 11-20-2013, 10:24 PM   #5

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

The colors pop here. Havent seen Madden on PS4 in a few days need to check it out to compare again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2013, 11:10 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 0

Just like I thought the graphics look better on the XBOX
I may take my PS4 version back tomorrow
Old 11-20-2013, 11:39 PM   #7
Banned

The graphics don't look better than the PS4 to me.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:00 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy184
Or is the game so broke that they can't be fixed?
This is highly possible. When you look at how many things are happening in Madden and the way it's happening, I'm certain Madden is a behemoth of code, and the bigger you get the harder it becomes to pinpoint problems in that code, and even if you understand the problems it doesn't mean the textbook solution to it won't break something else and cause a bigger problem. I don't envy their programmers.

With this NG version specifically, a lot of questionable things took place, from the amount of time they had to prepare and what exactly they did with that time, to the way the game was marketed. I actually like Madden 25 for 360, I don't love it though and that's what's so disappointing after so many years of giving them a chance to produce that one great Madden.

But what I don't like more than anything is seeing things in the PS4/XB1 versions that were done in prior Maddens but are somehow absent in the 360/PS3 versions now. Minor things but still important. At some point, this whole giveth and taketh away approach has to come to an end if this is ever going to be a complete game in all phases when you're talking aspects of sim football and sim broadcasting, the 2 main parts that Madden struggles with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »