Home

Cant Wait until 11/15 12:00am

This is a discussion on Cant Wait until 11/15 12:00am within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 09:46 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
Cant Wait until 11/15 12:00am

I'm so excited to finally get a chance to play this game. I didn't pick up this year version to not get burnt out. But still what gives with the lack of gameplay footage. Fifa and 2k are lighting it up with gameplay vids. I'm hoping once the games hits selves tomorrow maybe we'll get a few leaked videos from ppl testing it out at gamestop.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2013, 10:09 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Cant Wait until 11/15 12:00am

I've been going to a friends house past few weekends and playing Madden on his 360. I'm freakin dying to start my own franchise!
Old 11-11-2013, 11:29 AM   #3
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Same here guys!

I am pretty sure Madden 25 Next Gen will not blow us all away with our tugs falling to the floor like next gen should cause. But I am still pretty confident that it will be a very nice improvement over current gen Madden. I have not bought a Madden game that I kept longer then a few weeks since Madden 08 PC. So I think now is a great time to start buying Madden again. And even though I am very upset and mad with how EA Sports has developed Madden over this last generation I still am willing to give them another chance. I know like me we are sick of hearing that "3 year plan" talk but I really believe in my heart that EA finally has a clue and knows what we the gamers want out of Madden. So Madden 25 is just the start of great things to come on next gen. For example I think "Living Worlds" feature will be greatly improved in Madden 15 and will truly make Madden look like a Next Gen football game! And I am sure game play will keep improving every year and one of these days hopefully sooner rather then later Madden will get a NFL 2K5 type of TV style presentation.

It will be many years before Madden can get at the same level as other sports games like MLB The Show and NBA 2K. But I am pretty confident that say maybe by Madden 17 it will considered a very good NFL simulation video game by most gamers around here!

I am really trying my best to look at the bright side of things

Last edited by tnixen; 11-11-2013 at 11:52 AM.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #4
Banned

Ive been eagerly awaiting the 15th of November since June when I preordered, not a day goes by I dont think about next gen and all the joy it will give me. I have already told my wife to be prepared to be ignored for the next 2 months. ....lol

As long as I get the 80 inch LED and the ps4 in the divorce, she can have the kid and house....jk
Old 11-11-2013, 08:41 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by droc81yo_is_back
Ive been eagerly awaiting the 15th of November since June when I preordered, not a day goes by I dont think about next gen and all the joy it will give me. I have already told my wife to be prepared to be ignored for the next 2 months. ....lol

As long as I get the 80 inch LED and the ps4 in the divorce, she can have the kid and house....jk
We are so lucky this is an anonymous board, hehe...

(Just don't post this to your Facebook page! )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2013, 09:01 PM   #6
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

There is already a next gen positive thread. Everyone own personal excitement doesn't need a thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »