Home

Madden NFL 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Impressions

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Impressions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-23-2024, 10:57 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Impressions

Madden NFL 25 got its hype campaign back up today with the release of a gameplay...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2024, 11:04 AM   #2

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 25 Gameplay Deep Dive Video

New physics based pre, play and post impact hits and tackling look cool.

(not buying to until I see penalties confirmed

Last edited by ChicagoChris; 07-23-2024 at 11:06 AM.
Old 07-23-2024, 11:04 AM   #3
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

All sounds promising & impressive as long as it works as intended! & is realistic!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Operation Sports mobile app
ChiefsFan4Life once a ChiefsFan Always a Chiefs Fan! & A pround member of Chiefs Kingdom & the #1 Fan in the world of the 4x Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs!

Kansas #1 Kansas City Chiefs Fan!
Kansas #1 Kansas Basketball Fan! Rock Chalk!
Old 07-23-2024, 11:12 AM   #4
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
New physics based pre, play and post impact hits and tackling look cool.

(not buying to until I see penalties confirmed
If they didn't mess with what was put out there last month, then you'll be satisfied with that. We'll have to see if it translates over.
Old 07-23-2024, 11:31 AM   #5
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Gridiron Notes here.

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/...play-deep-dive
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2024, 11:33 AM   #6
Rookie

ApolloKids's Arena

OVR: 0

Padded arm sleeves seem to be in.
Old 07-23-2024, 11:40 AM   #7
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

I was watching a stream on Twitch for a bit when I caught the deep dive, and I gotta be honest, based on what was just shown if I didn't already pick up the bundle, I probably would have skipped M25.

I did enjoy the beta for the most part, but I didn't see quite enough to move the needle if I was on the fence.

I remember folks claiming that CF25 was going to be nothing more than a Madden "reskin"...well based on what I just watched, it seems like Madden is a CF25 "reskin".

What really draws me in to CF, is the atmosphere and presentation aspects, although I would like to see actual stat overlays..I seriously doubt that I will hear Renegade during my games at Acrisure, and that is a HUGE "pick me up"
during the game.

I can remember the first time I made it over to Pittsburgh for a game, and the scoreboard went completely black, then you heard Tommy Shaw start singing...

Quote:
Oh Mama, I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law
Lawman has put an end to my running, and I'm so far from my home
The hairs on my arm literally stood up, and then when the song kicks in and the crowd goes wild and terrible towels are waving, is the best thing I have ever witnessed.

I know this will probably never be replicated in Madden, and that leads to my initial point...the atmosphere in M25 won't probably be close to that of CF25

The gameplay looked basically identical to what we have in CF, so I don't know...like I mentioned, if I didn't purchase the bundle and was on the fence, I don't feel this would've pushed me to purchase the game.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 07-23-2024, 11:48 AM   #8
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
I was watching a stream on Twitch for a bit when I caught the deep dive, and I gotta be honest, based on what was just shown if I didn't already pick up the bundle, I probably would have skipped M25.

I did enjoy the beta for the most part, but I didn't see quite enough to move the needle if I was on the fence.

I remember folks claiming that CF25 was going to be nothing more than a Madden "reskin"...well based on what I just watched, it seems like Madden is a CF25 "reskin".

What really draws me in to CF, is the atmosphere and presentation aspects, although I would like to see actual stat overlays..I seriously doubt that I will hear Renegade during my games at Acrisure, and that is a HUGE "pick me up"
during the game.

I can remember the first time I made it over to Pittsburgh for a game, and the scoreboard went completely black, then you heard Tommy Shaw start singing...

The hairs on my arm literally stood up, and then when the song kicks in and the crowd goes wild and terrible towels are waving, is the best thing I have ever witnessed.

I know this will probably never be replicated in Madden, and that leads to my initial point...the atmosphere in M25 won't probably be close to that of CF25

The gameplay looked basically identical to what we have in CF, so I don't know...like I mentioned, if I didn't purchase the bundle and was on the fence, I don't feel this would've pushed me to purchase the game.
Quote:
We have a new teammate in our Tiburon studio. Not sure if you’ve heard about it or not, but College Football is back. And having another football dev team across the hall has allowed the two of us to collaborate and share football features that fans of both games can enjoy. Madden and College together in Tiburon - WE ARE FOOTBALL
Not sure why you find that surprising honestly. The game is fun (beta) just as is College Football 25.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »