Home

Madden 24 vs Madden 23

This is a discussion on Madden 24 vs Madden 23 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-17-2024, 10:54 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 24 vs Madden 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlluminatusUIUC
I play H2H and I've felt like 24 is superior to 23, with the very notable point that they took out the ability to choose how your AI defenders play passes in the air and hid Match coverage in the adjustments. Otherwise I think it plays a good game.

Madden 21 on the next Gen patch is still my favorite so far.
Madden 21 Next Gen is certainly a solid game and does not get the credit it deserves. Solid gameplay all the way around. Functional franchise mode (though without some bells and whistles we now have). I truly enjoy Madden 21!
Old 03-18-2024, 01:28 PM   #10
Rookie

LocDawg5050's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlluminatusUIUC
I play H2H and I've felt like 24 is superior to 23, with the very notable point that they took out the ability to choose how your AI defenders play passes in the air and hid Match coverage in the adjustments. Otherwise I think it plays a good game.

Madden 21 on the next Gen patch is still my favorite so far.
I concur with 21 next gen. Wish I knew a way to get updated Rosters on that on XSX.

The hits...sounds from the trenches... overall sound is spot on. I can't stand M23/24 silent tackles or line play.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Old 03-18-2024, 09:48 PM   #11
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

The way I go through games by simming the first half and playing the 2nd works out perfect with run/pass ratios so for me 24 doesn't have any issues I can't get past.I'm happy with continuing with it and buying the college game this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2024, 10:26 PM   #12
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

The last Madden I bought was 18 until I finally bought 23. I had fun with it but it didn’t grab me like the game used to. I went to the attic, hooked up the Xbox 360 and am currently playing Madden 12. Im in year 3 of my franchise and I’m hooked. There are actually penalties called during games that stall out drives and play a role in the game. Injuries are beautiful in my franchise as it actually makes you have to mix things up. I always thought in the year 2024, Madden would be epic. Maybe one day?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-24-2024, 10:55 AM   #13
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

I prefer '23 over '24. I poured more hours into '23 than any Madden game released in the last 10-12 years combined. I just recently got '24 from game pass and it's just not a big enough upgrade over '23 to warrant any more of my time or hard drive space. Plus, I prefer '23's gameplay, especially the war in the trenches and effectiveness of the pass rush.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »