Home

Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-15-2023, 01:43 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I have everything at 95 except for roughing the passer. I have seen a few here and there, but nothing like real life. Mostly false starts on the offense when you try to hard count. So far I have not seen it draw the defense just the offense. And it is not out of control. So far I have seen 1 holding penalty. I have played a total of 5 games so far, with 15 minute quarters.
Shame we're still at this point. I don't see why they can't "unlock" penalties but leave the frequency they're at the default (50) settings as they currently are.. That would enable those of us who want more penalties to get them by raising the sliders. Can't be that hard to do, surely?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Old 08-15-2023, 03:19 PM   #18
Rookie

have they changed the precision passing from 23 to 24?

I'm coming straight off of 23 on xsx and it just feels a bit different and i can't quite put my finger on why.
Old 08-15-2023, 05:05 PM   #19
Rookie

does the cpu rotate cb's? does in-game fatigue /auto subs work?
Old 08-15-2023, 05:13 PM   #20
Just started!

Don’t judge i play casually but i must have some settings that other ppl don’t have. I played an online game browns vs Vikings i got zero pressure with Garrett and smith entire game and he rolled out every play to a wide open JJ. But if i attempt to roll out the edge gets off the block.. is there some pre snap adjustments I’m missing ? I’m even running the same play the opponent runs
Old 08-15-2023, 05:46 PM   #21
Rookie

My favorite thing to do is a fantasy draft in franchise. I like to mess around with it and run a few to see about where players get drafted. In the past seasons you could see draft results throughout the draft in the transactions menu. This year all you can do is select player and not view anything so you have no clue who’s been selected and where. Unless I’m missing something is there a way to view this or anyone see where it might be added back in?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2023, 07:55 PM   #22
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartolo Colon
Are there any new throwback uniforms in the game? Apart from the ones being worn this year in real life.

I’ve seen on YouTube there are no new throwbacks.

I did notice the Seahawks grey jerseys aren’t in. Can someone see if they are there if you toggle through the jersey only option?
Old 08-15-2023, 10:45 PM   #23
Pro

I can’t seem to find how to edit player equipment from the main menu in the rosters!? Did they remove the option from the main menu rosters?
Old 08-15-2023, 11:58 PM   #24
Rookie

I know for the last couple of years, the way to initiate an aggressive catch attempt was to use the high pass modifier. So far, when I use high pass, it doesn’t seem to trigger any aggressive catch attempts. I’ve tried it with a couple of young guys on the Panthers and on Jamarr Chase and nothing happened for any of them. Did they change something with this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »