Home

DESPERATE for an interceptions fix!

This is a discussion on DESPERATE for an interceptions fix! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2022, 04:36 PM   #1
Rookie

SaintDemure's Arena

OVR: 6
DESPERATE for an interceptions fix!

I am seven games in to my Atlanta Falcons franchise (1-6) and so far I've thrown a total 31 picks.

Throughout my many years playing Madden, I've probably averaged about 15 picks thrown per season, almost always due to me not reading/understanding/seeing the defense properly. This year, I feel it's out of control and killing the experience for me. I have no issue getting picked due to bad reads, always room for improvement there... What drives me insane is defenders jumping the route and zooming in with superhuman speed the second I hit the receiver icon. If a defender is within 4-5 yards it's almost certain to end up being picked.

I am really enjoying M23 as it's my first new madden since M17. I'm just having a hard time playing through the INT issue. It's NEVER been this bad for me. I've tried all sorts of sliders, both Pro and All-Pro but nothing seems to alleviate the cheap INTs. Has anyone found a solution that works for them? I'm on PS5, btw, if that matters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2022, 04:50 PM   #2
Rookie

Dsabol715's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: DESPERATE for an interceptions fix!

I had the issue in my first foray starting a CFM, pre-last week's patch. every game 3-5 picks. I was using different slider sets after every few games. Hated it.

after the patch last week, along with the roster update, I started a new one using a mostly default AP slider set with speed at 95. in 13 games, I have 10 picks with I'd say 8 110% my fault. Now I love the game and am having more fun with Madden than I have in years; the new look Jets offense certainly adds to it. Yes, there's issues and yes some things need to be fixed/changed/tuned but going back to near default sliders/reading defenses much better has basically eliminated the user INT issue on my end.
Pokemon Emerald

Teams:
New York Jets
New York Mets
Philadelphia Flyers
Old 09-14-2022, 04:58 PM   #3
Rookie

SaintDemure's Arena

OVR: 6

I will certainly give this a shot! Thank you!
Old 09-14-2022, 05:35 PM   #4
Banned

HennyHefner's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsabol715
I had the issue in my first foray starting a CFM, pre-last week's patch. every game 3-5 picks. I was using different slider sets after every few games. Hated it.

after the patch last week, along with the roster update, I started a new one using a mostly default AP slider set with speed at 95. in 13 games, I have 10 picks with I'd say 8 110% my fault. Now I love the game and am having more fun with Madden than I have in years; the new look Jets offense certainly adds to it. Yes, there's issues and yes some things need to be fixed/changed/tuned but going back to near default sliders/reading defenses much better has basically eliminated the user INT issue on my end.

I wish I could do this. All Pro is just way to easy. Your sliders do work and I found it to be a nice fix for the job just as the bears I shouldn’t be winning every game and I can’t find a good balance like you have for all pro on all madden.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-14-2022, 05:37 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 19

Another thread about INT's...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2022, 05:45 PM   #6

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

At this point we have more than enough threads still open on this subject where this could have been posted.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »