Home

Madden NFL 23 Impressions | PS5, XSX / XSS

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 23 Impressions | PS5, XSX / XSS within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-04-2022, 09:38 AM   #801
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 23 Impressions | PS5, XSX / XSS

Someone should start a thread or petition asking EA to include global player rating sliders for this game already....It would make life so much better for all players who want to customize their overall experience with this game and easily adjust the level of realism to their liking.

I personally feel that so much of the Madden wonky gameplay is a result of just all these super inflated ratings for each category. But even more importantly and probably more responsible for the predictability is that there simply isnt enough of a spread between lowest and highest rating for each category.

So essentially, even tho players are ranked from 0-100. Most player ratings are seperated only by 20-25 points or so for key attributes between the best and worst rated players at each position.

If we had a global editor easily accessible within the game, we could simply make sweeping adjustments to morph certain attributes that are too powerful, and adjust bell curves/or distribution curves with a simple slider to apply wider spreads between worst and best players

this would be SO Much easier then having to adjust each player individually, and I really believe it would add a much more organic and dynamic feel to the gameplay that better seperates the players skill levels and attributes on the field
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2022, 01:43 PM   #802
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoLaguna
So essentially, even tho players are ranked from 0-100. Most player ratings are seperated only by 20-25 points or so for key attributes between the best and worst rated players at each position.
EA will respond "These go to Eleven".
Old 11-06-2022, 12:47 AM   #803
Banned

GSW3011239's Arena

OVR: 0

My impressions of Madden are EVERYONE'S A FKN DEION SANDERS!!!!!
Old 11-07-2022, 12:35 AM   #804
MVP

Lions TDs no longer feature the blue spotlights or however you want to call it. I’m more upset about this than I should be, rationally. I’m upset. Damn upset.
Old 11-07-2022, 12:18 PM   #805
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81
Wow, Next Gen is so great, better than PS4, & PC
So I finally got my hands on a PS5, bought Madden & NHL for it, wow, the games are so different, especially the Madden version on PS5 compared to PC, I loved the PC version cause I was/have been a PC guy for a while when it comes to gaming, but DAMN, so nice, love it.
This is accurate. But if they ever give PC the next gen update, PC will again be the best platform for single player Madden.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2022, 06:49 AM   #806
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26

I see so many wild stuff in madden next gen that it’s cringe and prevents me from really enjoying this game. I mainly play online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2022, 03:26 PM   #807
MVP

Madden NFL 23 Impressions | PS5, XSX / XSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artman22
I see so many wild stuff in madden next gen that it’s cringe and prevents me from really enjoying this game. I mainly play online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get pretty consistently incredible games from the CPU if you’re willing to play in a sim style opposed to a win-at-all-costs style. To be more specific my main focus when I play is getting everyone their touches and putting up respectable, realistic numbers at each position (WR1 with 8+, WR2 with 6+, WR3 with 4+, TE1 with 7+, TE2 with 2+, RB1 with 15+, RB2 with 5+ and so on).

My games and stats come out great 8 times out of 10. 13min Q, AP with tweaks.

I understand you’re not gonna get the adrenaline rush from playing the AI if you’re accustomed to live opponents, but like you said, online is just so lame imo, and the games are way too short. Most of them should be like 14-10 games if people played legit they’re so short.

Last edited by Detroit Tigers; 11-09-2022 at 03:29 PM.
Old 11-15-2022, 08:26 PM   #808
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

I was away for a long time. does interception issue has been fixed ? People complain that CPU QB threw too many picks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »