Home

DraftHour Slow Super Sim Sliders (CPU v CPU) Madden 25

This is a discussion on DraftHour Slow Super Sim Sliders (CPU v CPU) Madden 25 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-15-2024, 07:20 PM   #1
Rookie

LordTempestus's Arena

OVR: 0
DraftHour Slow Super Sim Sliders (CPU v CPU) Madden 25

Background: I have been a very heavy fan of simulation football. Or really simulation in general. Imitating reality in a game. I would usually run or participate in "sim" leagues but would find them to be a headache to run and usually see exploitation ruining the overall goal. Been running Madden leagues for over nine years taking a small break at one point just simply exhausted. It was only last Madden that I was directed towards Slow Super Sim gameplay. It is a low maintenance and enjoyable experience that removes the majority of issues caused by a player base. With the start of this Madden I decided to share the sliders myself and my team has created for our league. That way whoever enjoys the slow sim experience has settings they can use for themselves and/or their league.

Goal of the Sliders: I mentioned a little bit about this in the background but the main goal of these sliders is to imitate the games you watch on your television on Sundays. Now there are some sacrifices made to help with balance and entertainment that Madden as a game struggles with at times. We compare week to week the stats we get from our user played games and compare it to the averages of the last three seasons in the NFL. We focus on two positions mainly. The quarterback and the halfback. With these two positions we are able to determine sliders on both sides of the ball, be it turnovers or sacks to blocking, yards per carry, and completion rating. We also do not adjust sliders week to week. There will be adjustments every two to four weeks if need be depending on the results. Just do not want those outlier games to dictate significant adjustments. When we do make adjustments I will post our statistical results when we do and explain the adjustment if one is needed. I will eventually add XP sliders as well.

League Settings

Skill Level - All-Pro

Game Style Simulation

Quarter length - 10 Minutes

Accelerated Clock - On

Minimum Play Clock Time - 15

Offensive Playcall Cooldown - 10

Offensive Playcall Limit - Off

Defensive Playcall Cooldown - 5

Defensive Playcall Limit - Off

Dynamic Momentum/Home Field Advantage - Off

Commissioner Settings

Trade Deadline - On

Trade Type - Player Only

Trade Difficulty - Very Hard

Salary Cap - On

Free Agent Motivation Impact - Very High

Practice Squad Stealing - On

Relocation Settings - Disabled

Staff Talent Cost Modifier - Slowest

Injury - On

Practice Injury - Off

Pre Existing Injury - Off

Progressive Fatigue - Off

Prospect Storylines - On

Draft Timer - On

Fantasy Draft Order - Standard

Free Agent Negotiations Stage 1 - 3

Free Agent Negotiations Stage 2 - 5

Free Agent Negotiations Stage 3 - Unlimited

League Type Settings

League Type - CREATED COACHES ONLY

Coach Firing - CPU Only

Full On Field Control - On

Instant Starter - On

Career Clock - On

Dev Trait Management

Breakout Scenarios - On

Development Trait Regression - On

Desired X-Factor Dev Players - 50/75

Desired Superstar Dev Players - 70/100

Desired Star Players - 320/500

Superstar Abilities - Off

Ability Edit Controls - Commissioner Only

Human/CPU Sliders

QB Accuracy - 0

Pass Blocking - 74 72

WR Catching - 50

Run Blocking - 27

Ball Security - 60 68

Pass Defense Reaction Time - 100

Interceptions - 18

Pass Coverage - 100

Tackling - 50 53

FG Power - 50

FG Accuracy - 10

Punt Power - 50

Punt Accuracy - 50

Kickoff Power - 50

Injuries - 10

Fatigue - 65

Player Speed Parity Scale - 100

Penalties(I have not manipulated penalties just yet)

Offside - 50

False Start - 50

Holding - 50

Facemask - 50

Defensive Pass Interference - 50

Illegal Block In The Back - 50

Roughing The Passer - 50

Turned off Roughing the Kicker (Happened too often)

Last edited by LordTempestus; 09-17-2024 at 09:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2024, 07:25 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: DraftHour Slow Super Sim Sliders (CPU v CPU) Madden 25

Interested to try these out once I get bored of cpu vs cpu nba 2k25. Progressive fatigue being of is interesting to me and I know superstar abilities are bad for cpu vs cpu but I like em... One of the other reasons im not playing madden is cause they are bugged right now from what I understand.

Can you explain your reason for progressive fatigue being off? Doesn't that help get more reps for your 2nd rb, te, 3-5th wr etc? Also i'm assuming your physics based tackling is at 0?
Old 09-15-2024, 08:03 PM   #3
Rookie

Spudbox65's Arena

"Injuries - 10 (considering increasing with the subpar injury occurrences that have happened so far.)"

If you want to improve injuries, check out my injury roster:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...y-rosters.html

Looking forward to seeing your how your set develops.
Old 09-15-2024, 08:09 PM   #4
Rookie

LordTempestus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudbox65
"Injuries - 10 (considering increasing with the subpar injury occurrences that have happened so far.)"

If you want to improve injuries, check out my injury roster:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...y-rosters.html

Looking forward to seeing your how your set develops.
Right now it feels light on the injuries. Granted Madden 24 we were seeing like 3-5 injuries a game, most just a game out but still they were occurring. So far this season, week 7, we have only had one team with two injuries for an extended time. I want to see a few more teams in that situation and a few with a little more. Make an emphasis on depth importance.
Old 09-15-2024, 08:15 PM   #5
Rookie

LordTempestus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by direfire
Can you explain your reason for progressive fatigue being off? Doesn't that help get more reps for your 2nd rb, te, 3-5th wr etc? Also i'm assuming your physics based tackling is at 0?
progressive fatigue is just broken since at least last Madden. The increase fatigue slider helps with that. Then getting auto-subs set up properly helps with keeping players fresh and ready.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2024, 08:23 PM   #6
Rookie

Spudbox65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordTempestus
Right now it feels light on the injuries. Granted Madden 24 we were seeing like 3-5 injuries a game, most just a game out but still they were occurring. So far this season, week 7, we have only had one team with two injuries for an extended time. I want to see a few more teams in that situation and a few with a little more. Make an emphasis on depth importance.
Give my roster a try, you will see a lot more in-game injuries at variety of positions, as well as injuries in unwatched games.
Old 09-16-2024, 11:34 PM   #7
Rookie

LordTempestus's Arena

Data from our first few weeks. Sorry for slow data collection and reveal. Been a very busy week for everyone, major recruitment gains. First three lines will be the weeks individually. Second to last line is the combined stats. Final line in the aquatic blue is the realistic NFL stats averaged over last three years. I know interceptions are higher by almost a percentage and that was just a personal choice for the league for entertainment reasons. It also does not feel out of place though and you are not seeing the same players week in and week out getting interceptions. Ball is being spread around.

HB_Data_1-3.png

QB_Data_1-3.png
Old 09-17-2024, 07:01 AM   #8
Did I do that???

mrCPUgeek's Arena

Would these work for coach mode?

I play in coach only mode. I will scramble my QB. I have to do field goals and punts but usually do super sim for the those.

On Defense I make the play calls and let the CPU make the play. I know I have to put the “user” player on the line or else that causes issues.

I have it set to All Pro and standard sliders.

For the most part it’s playing really well. Only two concerns. Either my defense really sucks or the CPU offense of OP. I can’t seem to make a stop at all. HOWEVER, my defense is get a very night amount of interceptions. 3 - 4 per game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »