Home

Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-21-2023, 10:01 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Yeah, fatigue is a no go for me this year - as much as I want to. Cane knows I love 52 fatigue, but no matter what - I always end up on the losing side of the animations. Whether it be a random player jogging mid-sprint, or not reacting to the ball in the air - it's just such an odd, tempting, annoying, feature.

Is progressive fatigue working this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-21-2023, 10:33 AM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Yeah, fatigue is a no go for me this year - as much as I want to. Cane knows I love 52 fatigue, but no matter what - I always end up on the losing side of the animations. Whether it be a random player jogging mid-sprint, or not reacting to the ball in the air - it's just such an odd, tempting, annoying, feature.
I did see that in 23 but not yet this year. Maybe it’s the Sapien animation, I don’t know. I’ll see how it plays out. iOS, tempting and annoying is definitely an accurate description. LOL
Old 08-21-2023, 10:34 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnthrPitt412
Wait till the first title update it always plays great usually out of the box at default then all hell breaks lose lol

LOL I really hope that’s not the case this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2023, 10:38 AM   #12
Pro

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2

Gameplay is some of the best we've gotten in years IMO.

Animations particularly in the passing game both catches and breakups are great. Run game on both sides cam be extremely useful or equally useless depending on scheme and ratings.

Through 4 games all with the Colts I'm getting good variety at every level. Some teams like the Ravens can run for 300 on you, some teams like the Rams can't even get 50 yards running. Cpu passing feels really good, 0 robo qb but they are also competent, they hover between 60% and 70% completions, fair amount of inaccurate passes and the occasional drop. User DBs actually play defense this year and have some really good animations. Neither side is going to get crazy pass rush or sacks, and you really need to work in blitzing this year if you wabt good pressure without an elite front 4.

Only 2 things I've noticed that arent ideal.
1. Sometimes especially or stop route or curls the WR will not make an attempt on a slightly inaccurate ball, it will be catchable and they will watch it go maybe a yard away from them and do nothing.
2. Cpu scramble AI on non scrambler archetypes isnt ideal, I sent you the clip of Stroud where he could have walked in but just got stuck running parallel to the line of scrimmage.

Loving the gameplay!

Editing in the scores from the 4 games- I'm 2-2
Stole a comeback 30-20 over the Jags Lawrence was good not greathad some big plays but didn't score in the 2nd half. Etienne had some big carries but didn't touch the ball enough.

Lost 23-20 to the Texans, they shut my offense down

Lost a shootout to the Ravens 45-38 over 300 on the ground and averaged 10ypc Lamarr is a cheat code.

Smashed the Rams 38-10 they had to work from 3rd and long a lot Akers didn't have positive yards till the 4th quarter. Stafford was serviceable but was under constant pressure.
Gophers
Gators
Yankees

Last edited by kingcrf; 08-21-2023 at 10:43 AM.
Old 08-21-2023, 10:50 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie59
Will these settings work for PC version?
They will, as PC is also next gen this year like PS5 and XSX.
Old 08-21-2023, 01:04 PM   #14
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Excited to see these, definitely been waiting. I was surprised not much on the All Madden side was changed, mostly just penalty sliders. The speed parity slider was a surprise to me, as my biggest issue I am having in this game is user pass defense and my guys not reacting to the ball on a pass play. Hopefully this will help a I will give a try!
Old 08-21-2023, 01:06 PM   #15
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrf
Gameplay is some of the best we've gotten in years IMO.

Animations particularly in the passing game both catches and breakups are great. Run game on both sides cam be extremely useful or equally useless depending on scheme and ratings.

Through 4 games all with the Colts I'm getting good variety at every level. Some teams like the Ravens can run for 300 on you, some teams like the Rams can't even get 50 yards running. Cpu passing feels really good, 0 robo qb but they are also competent, they hover between 60% and 70% completions, fair amount of inaccurate passes and the occasional drop. User DBs actually play defense this year and have some really good animations. Neither side is going to get crazy pass rush or sacks, and you really need to work in blitzing this year if you wabt good pressure without an elite front 4.

Only 2 things I've noticed that arent ideal.
1. Sometimes especially or stop route or curls the WR will not make an attempt on a slightly inaccurate ball, it will be catchable and they will watch it go maybe a yard away from them and do nothing.
2. Cpu scramble AI on non scrambler archetypes isnt ideal, I sent you the clip of Stroud where he could have walked in but just got stuck running parallel to the line of scrimmage.

Loving the gameplay!

Editing in the scores from the 4 games- I'm 2-2
Stole a comeback 30-20 over the Jags Lawrence was good not greathad some big plays but didn't score in the 2nd half. Etienne had some big carries but didn't touch the ball enough.

Lost 23-20 to the Texans, they shut my offense down

Lost a shootout to the Ravens 45-38 over 300 on the ground and averaged 10ypc Lamarr is a cheat code.

Smashed the Rams 38-10 they had to work from 3rd and long a lot Akers didn't have positive yards till the 4th quarter. Stafford was serviceable but was under constant pressure.
I have not seen any qbs rush this season yet myself. Most say they see them scrambling but I never do, maybe because I play on all madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2023, 01:07 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmfoster79
LOL I really hope that’s not the case this year.

Yea I know I bought the game but rocking 23 still until week one rosters drop then I’ll start my Franchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »